cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

This will make you happy elcheapo

Fauci in this thing up to his eyeballs. Doing everything he can to kill people and destroy Trump. Dems gotta protect Big pharma.

LancetGate: "Scientific Corona Lies" & Big Pharma Corruption - Hydroxychloroquine Versus Remdesivir

There is an ongoing battle to suppress Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ), a cheap and effective drug for the treatment of Covid-19. The campaign against HCQ is carried out through slanderous political statements, media smears, not to mention an authoritative peer reviewed “evaluation”  published on May 22nd by The Lancet, which was based on fake figures and test trials.

The study was allegedly based on data analysis of 96,032 patients hospitalized with COVID-19 between Dec 20, 2019, and April 14, 2020 from 671 hospitals Worldwide. The database had been fabricated. The objective was to kill the Hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) cure on behalf of Big Pharma.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/lancetgate-scientific-corona-lies-big-pharma-corruption-hydroxyc...

10 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: This will make you happy elcheapo

Zerohedge - really?  Far Right Wing  group.    My guess - “fake news”.    Gotta make Trump look better to win....Nothing like another good conspiracy, eh 3020?  

I’ll put it where I put the rest of Trump cures - in the BS can.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

You hate truth and science. Zero hedge is no more right wing than you are. The fact is dems want to kill the use of HQC to send the business to Big pharma and their new prohibitively expense ineffective and unproven new drugs. The rich taking care of the rich.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@r3020 wrote:

You hate truth and science. Zero hedge is no more right wing than you are.

BS.   Maybe you need to look up where you’re getting YOUR information you put on here.  Zero hedge isn’t just Right Wing - it’s far right -  and your post is BS.  Just like I said....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying....

Jen

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

You want truth

Ill give you truth.

Trump and the rest of his low

Iq fallowers, saying this is nothing

You cant cant force me to wear a

Mask ad nausium....

We are in the middle of an emergency...will most likly enact

Mask requirement...

All the people who said it was over

Or wanted to celebrate....we are

Paying for it.

r3020
Senior Advisor

We're in the middle of an emergency and the dems are trying to hide a cheap effective treatment for political purposes. Toldya it would make you happy. Gotta protect Big pharma to keep those campaign dollars rolling in.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Zero hedge was 100% dead on accurate on spy gate. Zero hedge is the Edward R Murrow of this century doing the job the fake stream media refuses to do.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

You know....we have a person that

Talk like you....oh they go on and

On

...bring the same things up....

And talks about herd immunity..

How people die every day...we

Need to infect people ..get it

Over with...so the country could

Get economy going.....

Yet....they held up in their house

For 2 solid months.... Now they

Dont  plan to go outside for yet

Another month.

Yes....they talk and know all

About it....but will not participate 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Imagine the cash cow a vaccine will be when people are being programmed to think immunity to the virus can only last 2 months.   A vaccination every 2 months?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Nothing to say about the studies? It's not about me elcheapo, it's about the lives of those infected and those who claim they want to protect us hiding an effective treatment. Well wear your mask and hide in your house you'll be fine. After the election it will all be over. Either Biden will win and we'll move on to defunding the cops or Trump will win and it will be more riots looting, burning and murder. Covid will be forgotten either way.