Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
r3020
Senior Advisor

This will make your day Nox

Can't ya just feel the love.

7 Replies

Nice little old lady

I was playing cards at the rec center this morning and this very nice, soft spoken woman who I’ve barely come to know and who I essentially know nothing about spoke up. 

Someone else brought up “this terrible sickness and what are ‘THEY’ going to do?” and she calmly said that from what she’d been able to gather it apparently doesn’t kill children, so they should just let it run. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Nice little old lady

That is a very possible scenario with government run health care.

Re: Nice little old lady...oops reading down

the page.

Put this one on the wrong thread 

Just like her

From the same guy who went bonkers on CNBC in 2008 and inspired The Tea Party:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1235696925778653185

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

telling

@bruce MN wrote:

From the same guy who went bonkers on CNBC in 2008 and inspired The Tea Party:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JoshuaPotash/status/1235696925778653185

Says allot about the poster:

"This is your brain on capitalism."

Truth is the virus will run its course. After it was loose and spread widely in china nothing could be done to stop its worldwide spread.   Nothing realistically can be done to stop its spread in thia country.  Bad news is it will kill allot of older sicker people.  Good news is everyone else will hardly be effected.  Thats just the unvarnished truth.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: This will make your day Nox

If liberals have all this supposed "moral authority and facts that have been checked by Snopes" why do they have to resort to bio-terrorism to win elections?  Even if I was in the minority, which I probably am, I`d just leave before possibly and purposely harming people.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: This will make your day Nox

It's because they are filled with hate and hate kills the brain. There is nothing loving and tolerant about a progressive. Never has been. Just look at how they want to be able to treat an unborn child.