cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: This would make the choice a lot easier

Hahaha.....  Hey Canuck, what does the phrase "with child" mean in your make believe world?

And yes, this is a set up.  Well, not really, you already tied the rope around your neck. 

Senior Contributor

Oh Canuck....are you ready? I feel it only right to have given you warning.

A slap this hard could lead to a lifetime of whiplash pain. Lolololol.

You really should try using a dictionary before trying to educate others.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/child

Like you, please allow me to quote just a small excerpt.

"Definition of child (Entry 1 of 3)
1a : an unborn or recently born person"

Oh, and another juicy little tidbit.

"First Known Use of child
Noun

before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1a

History and Etymology for child
Noun

Middle English, from Old English cild; akin to Goth kilthei womb, and perhaps to Sanskrit jaṭhara belly"

Weird how it originated from womb and all.....😂😂😂
Senior Advisor

No. But you are. The unborn child is human and has civil rights just as do those out of the womb. To believe as you do you have to believe the child in the womb is not human. It is like a cancer and should be cut out. Every abortion kills something and that something is human.

Senior Contributor

Yes too many people use the words incorrectly and I suspect those who want to force a woman to do what they want and not allow her to make her own decision choose the word with  a purpose.

Even the old book some like to quote says life begins when the fetus is delivered and it takes it's first breath.

I onderstaand you are against abortion, apparently in all situations, but that policy ends up killing women in cases where a pregnancy goes bad or forces a child to carry a pregnancy to term after being raped sometimes by her own father.

That is why there should be no rule that forces a woman to never have the option of ending a pregnancy if she and medical personnel determine it is best.

Senior Advisor

I would support abortion in the case of rape, incest, and the life of the mother. Abortion for birth control is nothing but murder of an unborn child. The vast majority of abortions are for birth control.

Advisor

Is LA GOV a DINO?