cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Thomas Sowell on how Trump is the new Obama

Liberals...call him "Uncle Tom" if it makes your doorknob feel better.

Conservatives that like Trump, maybe think about what you like about him.

http://www.unionleader.com/Thomas-Sowell-The-voice-of-the-people-fallacy&source=RSS

Personally, I really would never think of Donald Trump as "my" President and doubt that

he beats Hillary in a general election. And that is a very scary thought.

3 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Thomas Sowell on how Trump is the new Obama

Only thing I like about Trump is his willingness to enforce immigration laws. Probably just another lie.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Yeah, just like Baby Bama's "if you like your dr, you can keep your dr" and "average household will save $2500 per year"

People won't vote for someone that tells it to them straight, so they all lie and tell you what they think you want to hear.

Tom looses the reader when he goes off on the ISIS rising because we left Iraq meme. ISIS took rise upon the dismantling of the Iraq military by the Rumsfeld/Cheney/Chalabi brain trust back in the day. That garbage is about as credible as Racer posing that homosexuality is a modern day invention. But you can see what Sowell is attempting to do as part of the big push to rein in and stabilize the party around that always shaky alliance of thumpers and plutocrats. And he does everything but say the words in tacticly endorsing Hillary Clinton, as is becoming more and more frequent from GOP elites.