cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Those marines

Canuck, there is a lesson to be learned from the responces you've recieved, about the type of people that have answered, and the content of what they wrote.

Advisor

Yup.. and a soldier does what millions consider to be a great public service in exposing corruption and graft and dishonesty in government as young Mr. Manning did and he's facing life in the hooskow.

Go figure. 

Senior Contributor

@GreaTOne_65 wrote:

Canuck, there is a lesson to be learned from the responces you've recieved, about the type of people that have answered, and the content of what they wrote.

You are correct GTO.

And there is a lesson in Ray Stevens song 'Everything is Beautiful' that some of these posters could learn.

"There is none so blind

As He who will not see

We must not close up minds

We must let our thoughts be free"

Senior Contributor

Special for those who claim to be 'christians' yet appear to be blind I recommend this sermon for you  to take 10 minutes and maybe open your eyes to your 'blind spot'

Now I know you are busy but at least listen to it from about the 7 minute to the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IW4Jw8HEVic

Advisor

"You know even a fool knows not to piss facing east in an east wind"

Evidential not all fools figure that out.

Senior Contributor

I find it hard to believe you would condone anything like this.  One minute you say you would do the same, plus more, but would not like your photo taken doing it.  What is the difference in having your photo taken and plastering it all over this forum for the world to see.  Huh?

I have said before how these young soldiers from the USA are trained to the minute to kill anything that moves.  You only have to witness the robotic training they are given.  They are so excited to get there and start blasting, especially when they have guns so prominent in their upbringing. Then they are given a licence to kill.   No doubt these few are an exception to the rule but sometimes humans follow their animal instincts and do just that.  Dogs tend to simulate sex and  piss on their foe when they are defeated in a battle.  That is not justification but why would anyone be shocked about it.

Veteran Advisor

This proves that not all the military "heros" are All American, clean cut, boy next door types.  There are some real dirtbags and stupids ones at that in an all volunteer military.  Put them in the same class as the ones who starred in the Abu Grabass prison a few years ago.  Courtmartial and DD all of them and a few years in Kansas's military garden spot!!

Veteran Advisor

Don't defend!!  They are in the American military and we don't do things like that!!!

Veteran Advisor

Craig, you, sir, are an idiot!  I can't believe that you support this from Americans!  Where does the "tinkerbell" crap come from?  Do you think that the military is now all of a sudden full of gays???  As I said, you are an idiot!  Rambo macho guy who never did anything to support and defend the country!!

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:

Craig, you, sir, are an idiot!  I can't believe that you support this from Americans!  Where does the "tinkerbell" crap come from?  Do you think that the military is now all of a sudden full of gays???  As I said, you are an idiot!  Rambo macho guy who never did anything to support and defend the country!!

Screw them to Hell.  They are the Enemy.  They were dead and were just beginning to rot away and the birds and dogs were waiting their turn.

Why the Hell would anyone treat the scummiest of the scum of the Earth like some exalted Royalty???   Do you give a State Funeral to every spider that you squash with your shoe, or do you flush them down the toilet after you play "hit the spider" with your pee stream?

It seems that you are confused about who the enemy is, and what they are worth to the Earth.

They are now in the best position that they have ever been in.... Dead and Rotting.   They do worse to our soldiers every chance that they get.

Yes, the military brass is now sissified and is an embarrassment to real men that defend our Country.   Also, Brian, I work hard to defend America by doing all that I can to rid her of the joker pretending to be the "Commander-In-Chief".