Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Those populist Berniebots?

7 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Those populist Berniebots?

That shouldn`t surprise anyone, Democrats stick together like glue, Hillary really could "shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose a single Democrat supporter".   Some of the G.D. Republicans..."oh Ida know, Trump owned a strip club and doesn`t know the Bible too good, i can`t support someone like that.  oooo i don`t knowwwww, Trump`s not a perfect saint oooo I don`t know"...fricken idiot Republicans, while some of `em sit with their finger up the butt, the left is rolling them.

But "like I said back in the morning of November 7th, 2012"  There probably never will be another Republican elected president again...and I ain`t so sure that I wasn`t 100% correct that morning in that assessment.  If Hillary wins this November, the GOP on the national scale will be most definitely buried..too many kids following the Candyman.

Caught a little of jimmy Kimmel last nght and he ran about 3, 4 minutes of a anti-Trump fake ad..I know Colbert does that sort of thing through out his entire show.  But if late night talk shows are basically all anti-Trump infomercials and the morning shows all devote their first 10 minutes to "what`s going wrong with the Trump campaign, just how are they going to spin it if the American people do vote to "Brexit" this November?  All major networks and cable are 4 square against Trump, probably $4 Billion in free advertising for Hillary...but you know, alot of people don`t give a damned what the networks tell them to think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

hardnox
Advisor

Not this one.

I'd been preparing myself to do it if necessary but the AP deal before the CA primary tore it for me. She didn't need it but showed she doesn't need me.

If I am the deciding vote, (somebody in FLA or OH will have that distinction anyway) too bad.

Another one for Ms. Stein.

I have a Green Party bumper sticker in a drawer somewhere I think I'll put on the truck.

RJG640v8
Advisor

If Trump loses, it is squarely on him....... Just look at him on the Muslim deal... He has hit six sides on a two sided situation, he changes frequently, his SPOX says something different than his biggest surrogate Chris Christie who says something different than Trump. He needs continuity in his message but he can't achieve that because if you watch what and when he changes his position it is calculated to score points with people politically, based on fear and loathing and then he changes again when he senses the wind change..... No, it is on him. 

bruce MN
Advisor

I'm obviously better insulated than you are as to any risk of being a tipper, and will surely pass as well. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well, one individual vote for POTUS is nothing, even the 44 viewers of AgJudge`s post won`t decide a national election, with the electoral votes and such.  So, if an individual wants to throw their vote away on "Ms Stein" or "Mr Gary Johnson" so they can feel good about themselves, that act isn`t even as much as insignificant. 

But there are 2 choices for intensive purposes, Hillary or Donald.  if Hillary wins you`d better like Mexicans, cause there are going to be alot more Mexicans in this country, you`d better not be too emotionally attached to your Ruger Mini-14 with a 20rd magazine, because "guncontrol czar" Diane Feinstein will ban it.  You`d better not care about the process of congress passing a bill and a president signing it and the judicial branch only determining the legality of the passed law, because if the congress doesn`t act, president Hillary will use the executive orders and the SCOTUS will back her up as dictator..just as we see in Obama`s 2nd term....and he get mad on the rare occasion that the courts won`t back him up.  Well, Hillary will "fix it" the next POTUS appoint 3 or 4 new SC justices.

I don`t pay any attention to what Trump says about Muslims...who cares? I`m not Muslim.  Trump promises to build a wall to keep Mexicans out, he will either make good on the promise or he will serve one term.  Hillary promises to grant amnesty in her first 100 days and you can bet that`s a promise that she`ll keep. 

Trump has been very consistant on trade issues and I agree with him 100%

http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/06/donald-trumps-shockingly-specific-speech-on-trad...

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

@BA Deere wrote:

I don`t pay any attention to what Trump says about Muslims...who cares? I

LMAO !!  🙂

Are you accustomed to getting away with your nonsense in real life ???

I can only figure your entire circle just smiles and nods in the hopes you just shut the hell up Smiley Very Happy

ps: 127 views now 🙂

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Smiley Happy   I don`t want to burst your bubble that the entire country is liberal to the core except for "a few of us old duffers still stuck in the 80`s", but in real life I talk with people so much more than politics, politics is actually the last thing I will bring up.  People know I`m a Republican...I drive the GOP float in the parades and poll sit for the Republicans for goodness sakes. 

Democrats and I talk and we overlap on many things and being a nice guy I steer towards what we agree on like war as last resort, trade, poverty and big hog setups (some dems like big hog setups though).   More often than not I`m the one calming down alot of conservatives that are so angry they are chomping at the bit for some pretty radical stuff.

But, with Trump on saying "no muslims come in until we figure out what the hell is going on" and then saying "I`d only ban Muslims from terrorist countries from coming in"..then closeted Hillary supporters say "See See You can`t believe a word Trump says, he`s a flip flopper!!!" I don`t care, I`m not afraid of Muslims, I think they need to stay in their own damned country like the Mexicans should...they F`ed it up, I don`t want them over here F`ing my country up...stay in your own damned countries and live and fix them up and maybe I`ll go there on vacation and spend some money there.

But to pick on Trump because what he says about Muslims...that`s BS, especially ignoring Hillary supporting NAFTA and the TPP then flip flopping on that...gimmee a f`ing break!   and I call people out on that stupidity