cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Those suburban housewives

Just love it when the president calls women stupid almost every day.

13 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Those suburban housewives

(Those suburban housewives Just love it when the president calls women stupid almost every day.)

Those MS/L media's love the new woman, err person VP, no matter what stupid things she has said and done in the past - the fawning period has begun.  Harris could bring back her family's tradition of owning slaves and the MS/L media would say she's getting people back to work.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Stupid is Acosta's word not Trumps. Stupid is forcing them to accept crime in their neighborhoods. Stupid is forcing them to accept boys on their girl's sports teams, in their locker rooms and showers. Stupid is forcing them to accept Bruce Jenner as one of them. Not surprising as Jim Acosta is stuck on stupid.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Lol. I don't expect INCELs to understand that.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Suburban housewives do understand.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

While I think that Qism will ultimately triumph as the defining philosophy, misogyny is becoming a central principle of the GOP.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The suburban housewife sees what is happening in every major dem run city in the country and thinks I don't want that for me or my family. They see every dem supports that violence. They see and hear Scratch Biden and mattress Harris promise to also open the border and take their guns.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(...misogyny is becoming a central principle of the GOP.)

Mmm - Palin?  So now for you winger's it's do as I say now and not what I did then to the last woman VP nominee? Got it.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: The odd thing about those suburban housewives...

The odd thing about a suburban wife is that she has something to lose and she knows it.

Which of course, is why she has chosen to live in the suburbs rather than any of the irreparably dysfunctional and rapidly breaking apart cities like Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Chicago, St. Louis, Washington DC, NYC, Los Angeles, Baltimore, Detroit, Milwaukee, Philadelphia, Atlanta, and Kansas City.

[See also: Safety, Schools, Rats, Disease, Taxes, Diversity, BLM, Antifa, Bums, Property rights, Rule of law, Violent crime, Murder, Homelessness, Illegal drugs, Ne’er do wells, and Big city government incompetency.]

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: The odd thing about those suburban housewives...

Sure.

The fake polling has been massively rigged.

You Just Know.

If it wasn't a cult you would demand that your standard bearer cut out the arson.