cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Those teabaggers

that think they are going to vote for Rand Paul tomorrow may be surprised if they haven't registered as a republican befrore January ! 2010. Do democrats or indeoendents will be able to vote for him in the republican primary in Kentucky. You folks did tell me there are a lot of independents in the teabaggers,right?

29 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Those teabaggers

the Teabaggers are a flash in the pan group of misguided, social program sucking, anti government  mouthpieces.  They are comical and have no real value. Very similar to their hero spokespersons ie Sarah babe, Glen Bleak, and Rush Drugbolimpbo. I'll bet they go and try voting regardless of the rules, after all, they are against all the rules of gov  'cept the ones they like.

Senior Advisor

I would say the people in KY are aware of the rules and have registered by the dead line.

Senior Contributor

Your comment makes as much sense and is about as accurate as me claiming all Democrats favor illegal immigration, love to see more abortions, want to destroy organized religion, are soft on crime and nation security.   I suggest going to a Tea Party rally before making such ridiculous assertions based on a very small minority of the people in the T.P. movement that the media likes to focus on.    Take the time to think when you watch the nightly news and you will notice when they show coverage of a rally they will tend to focus on the more fanatical elements as that is what helps boosts ratings.  Watch when the TV news shows the protests at the G8 summit or a polictial rally.  There may be thousands of people peacefully protesting but the news cameras will focus on the dozen or so extremists making the most noise. 

Advisor

Brain washed sheep.

Honored Advisor

Keep poking the grizzly bear. He`s awakening now, in November there won`t be a single Dem up for reelection standing.  :  ) 

Contributor

Do you view Rush Limbaugh as a flash in the pan? 

Senior Advisor

According to my frail comprehension skills it indicates that he is calling the teabaggers a flash in the pan. He states that Limbaugh is one of their heroes.  Surely you could understand what he wrote.

I think you will get along better if you read what people say instead of what you think they say.

Advisor

The tea party candidate, Paul, is stomping the establishment candidate.  

Isn't it funny how you guys hate the tea parties so much you'd prefer the candidate endorsed by **bleep** Cheney.

Senior Advisor

Just a heads up Sam. While Rand Paul did indeed win the republican nomination by a sizable margin, both democrat candidates running for the democrat nomination are out polling Rand Paul. You still think you got a landslide victory?