cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: Those teabaggers

Depends, are the running on how great is the health care reform and the need for cap and trade?

Advisor

Exactly wrong Don, the latest polls show Paul in favored over Conway.

Advisor

As much as I wouldn't mind, as a Kentucky Democrat is no more than a glorified Republican anyway, if Paul has the same views on foreign policy and the military as his Dad does he's in a bunch of trouble in Kentucky, where if you took out or short shrifted the bases it wouldn't be much more than a cold(er) Honduras. That and the Evangelical vote that's still around....old man Paul is seen as soft on Israel and that would probably stick to the kid.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Minor Details

@bruce MN wrote:

As much as I wouldn't mind, as a Kentucky Democrat is no more than a glorified Republican anyway, if Paul has the same views on foreign policy and the military as his Dad does he's in a bunch of trouble in Kentucky, where if you took out or short shrifted the bases it wouldn't be much more than a cold(er) Honduras. That and the Evangelical vote that's still around....old man Paul is seen as soft on Israel and that would probably stick to the kid.

In light of having to endure the hell of seeing what the obama regime has done to this country..... any of those details aren't even really important to most Conservatives, anymore.

Contributor

More hypocrisy from Kraft.

What he said could be taken more than one way Mr Know-it-all.  That  is why I asked a pointed question...so he could clarify it.  But thanks for sticking your nose in my business yet again. 

Btw, I get along just fine.  It is you that is always pissing in others' cherios. 

Senior Advisor

Plain words Doc. There is no two ways about it. He said what he said and you're the one trying to read something in there that just isn't in there.

Senior Contributor

I just wonder how many of you liberal thinking people that choose to insult a large group of this population would have the guts to do so in person. Would you walk in to a bar full of football players and call them all **bleep**'s? I would think if you are as smart as you claim you are would see you are strengthening their cause. The toilet is going to be flushed this fall and both sides will pay dearly for their corrupt actions.

Senior Advisor

The real polls, the one at the ballot box, show that both democratic candidates got several thousand more votes than Rand Paul and the final vote showed the combined total of democrat votes far exceeded a combination of the republican votes. But then I suppose you could argue that the republicans were energized and those dems won't show up in November.

As far as i know the primary election IS the latest polls.

Senior Contributor

Maybe I should rephrase my question. Mr. Kraft are you a coward or just stupid?

Contributor

If you say so Don.