cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

dems will run on their budget

The dems have nothing to worry about, they can run on health care take over, lowering the sea levels with cap and trade, and their fiscally responsible budget, oh wait, they forget to pass one, well they still have amnesty as their ace in the hole.

Advisor

Re: Those teabaggers

Ky. has more registered D's than R's, but yet has 2 R senators, what does that tell you Don? 

I have family in Ky, live close to Ky, am frequently in Ky, the mood isn't pretty there, big O is not very popular.   Unless the economy changes drastically,   which doesn't appear likely, Paul should win the general.

Senior Advisor

well jackass! You didn't direct any remarks to me. If you scroll down to your previous post it was directed to a different party. Perhaps he is stupid or a cowrad.

Senior Contributor

Humm, you started the topic with the insult I would have thought you would have come to the conclusion it included you. I guess you answered one of my questions now.

Senior Advisor

I didn't direct any insult to anybody. Least of all to you. It's you sir that is spoiling for a scrap.

Senior Contributor

Sure looks to me like you intended to insult.

Senior Advisor

Re: Sure looks to me like you intended to insult.

Yes, the term is definitely a term used to slander another.

Senior Advisor

As a matter of fact, I am referring to those folks that wear ridiculous hats with tea bags hanging from the brim and those that sent a barrage of teabags to the congress of the United States. They named themselves teabaggers at that time, very appropriately I might add. Any insult derived from my use of the term is of your imagination. I do not care about your sexual preferrences or your vivid imagination. If you want to be insulted by that, so be it. I don't know that you are a teabagger or a republican, nor do I care. My comments were not directed toward you specifically at any time until YOU decided to take issue with me.

And the teabagger name shall remain as long as I want.  I don't see that you folks have ever been concerned to the insults directed toward me.

Senior Advisor

Not by me!

Veteran Advisor

Too bad ol' Minnie isn't around.  She would have loved all those folks.