cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Thoughts for the constant complainers

--“The only thing complaining does is convince other people that you are not in control.”

--“Complaining does not work as a strategy."

--“Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain, and most do.”

--“Complaining is a complete waste of one’s energy. Those who complain the most accomplish the least.” 

--“Complaining is finding faults. Wisdom is finding solutions.”

--"If you’re a person who complains about everything all the time, then you’re just the boy who cried ‘wolf.’ But if you do it on occasion and about the right reasons, then people listen."

22 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Thoughts for the constant complainers

Oh - if you think I am complaining Ed - it’s way, way beyond that.

I am bringing forth where America should be on this subject, past the lies, the incompetency, the deflections, and the demeaning of a media - only looking for answers and the truth - from a man, and an administration, that claims no responsibility for ANYTHING, ever!!

What I need from Trump, starts with this:

”America, I need to apologize to you, the media, and Congress, for not being the leader that we needed in this crisis.  My internal sense of what to do, has made me the success I am today.  But, I have failed you all, by not realizing my limitations, when it comes to leading our great country.”   And, it goes from there.

But see - our PINO CANT DO THAT!!!  He can’t - and that right there, the inability to know when he has really screwed up, and ACCEPT THE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE INACTION THAT IS COSTING AMERICAN LIVES, is why he has NEVER been up to the task as president.

Its that simple.  He has not the internal wiring, that it takes to lead this country.  He has never had it - and never will...

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

It doesn`t appear that these Tik Tok complainers take Rona anymore seriously than the most tinfoil hat wearing Republican.  Oh they go on the internet claiming to wear a N95 mask when going to the lumberyard and all that crap, but if they were truly serious, they`d take a timeout until we wrap up this crisis, just see where exactly we`re ALL at and THEN start back with the politics.

I showed up at this Lumberyard with my N95 mask (not really) but they aren`t open   Smiley Happy

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Until we wrap up this crisis, BA - who is this WE that you are referring to - it’s certainly not you - or your buddies here, who don’t really believe there is any sort of issue.  Double talk - it’s what you and the PINO that you support, are good at.  

Go ahead - attack me.  As you can tell, I am up to the task.  It’s your PINO that isn’t, and hasn’t.

Jen

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

BA, I get the joke. 😂

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Ha.  Ha.   Ha.

Jen

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Craig, Bruce once said he used to like to go to Mettlers in Mankato, "They had pretty good sandwiches"  Smiley Very Happy    and lap dances.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

You guys are so funny!!!😂😂😂😂Oh, so funny.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.  

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Was that,...sarcasm? 😂 I should make up loads of memes for Dr. Tic Tok on Election Day evening. 😂😂😂