cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Thousand bucks says the toddler`s parents are Democrats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trGawkX5Kps 

How do you Democrats live with yourselves...seriously?

10 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: Thousand bucks says the toddler`s parents are Democrats.

The kid would'nt have a clue about taking a drag on that thing. However, the video was a rather stupid stunt.

Veteran Advisor

Got something other than a youtube?? Home made movies don't have a lot of credibility!
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

In the good old days you would be out chasing hogs out of the garden or dragging a dead sow out of a crate.

Your Idle hands are bound by Satan.

Honored Advisor

I don`t know about dragging dead sows being a better part of the "good old days", but overall 30 years ago were pretty darned good, I`d go back in a heartbeat, I wish my kids had the world of 30 years ago.  There were only minor problems compared to today.

Speaking of dead sows, I`ve told Bruce before but as a kid I had a sow piggin` out in the back part of the pasture and she was doin` fine, when I checked her in the morning she was dead with 11 babies sucking the cold dead sow...sadest thing you`ve ever seen.  And that is exactly what has become of this country ...babies sucking a cold dead sow that is still letting down milk.  I can`t tell you if the dead sow will continue to give milk for  1 more hour or the rest of the day or if the last drops are being sucked now.  But, there is no future to those dependent upon the milk from a dead sow.

Senior Contributor

The Difference is back then your Sow died of natural causes or you decided to go to a kegger instead of tending your stock.

Today, its you and the Kock bros that thought polluting her water and  feeding her ingredients from china or plain ol fashion glysophate laden gmo that molded too long. Now you and your gilt or Sow suffer while the Kochs laugh and devise yet another evil plain to destroy you, ME and the poor sows doomed to their toxic demise.

Either way, I am sure Satan ( note last nights blood moon warning )  is involved in the mix here somewhere and I just dont know how to get you out of that mess.

Senior Advisor

@NewAgJudge wrote:

The Difference is back then your Sow died of natural causes or you decided to go to a kegger instead of tending your stock.

Today, its you and the Kock bros that thought polluting her water and  feeding her ingredients from china or plain ol fashion glysophate laden gmo that molded too long. Now you and your gilt or Sow suffer while the Kochs laugh and devise yet another evil plain to destroy you, ME and the poor sows doomed to their toxic demise.

Either way, I am sure Satan ( note last nights blood moon warning )  is involved in the mix here somewhere and I just dont know how to get you out of that mess.

The progressive would abort the pigs in the sow's womb so she could hit the party seen again before sun down.

Senior Contributor

I don't know for sure

Stupidity can run on either side of the aisle.

I am not going to pass judgement on which party they are from, until we know FOR SURE.   Even then, I suspect they are more brain dead, than political.

Senior Contributor

LOL you have GOT to share what you are smokin bro.

Comeon, give it up !

Veteran Advisor

I'm sure Youtube will consider your wishes!