cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: Three years of the innocent being prosecuted....

Why?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

That should probably all be looked into by a team of investigators with a Special at the head, be forged into a report and then examined and have testimony presented to Congressional Committees.

The mechanism for doing that are all in place. 

Maybe mueller is looking for work.   Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Highlighted
Advisor

I was thinking more of Chairman Burr’s GOP Majority Senate Intelligence Committee.

No small coincidence that so much is being sped up in the propaganda sphere since the Committee’s most recent conclusion were announced.

Most GOP pols who have half a grip on the damage Trumpism has done to their party want to run from this re-cycled horseshilt as fast as they can and the alts and Q’s can sense that. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

I was thinking more of Chairman Burr’s GOP Majority Senate Intelligence Committee.

No small coincidence that so much is being sped up in the propaganda sphere since the Committee’s most recent conclusion were announced.

Most GOP pols who have half a grip on the damage Trumpism has done to their party want to run from this re-cycled horseshilt as fast as they can and the alts and Q’s can sense that. 

Ha ha ha ha yeah you'd like that.  Send the matter there to die.  Burr and Warner both are implicated.  If you rob a bank a Senate committee doesn't do the investigation.

Highlighted
Advisor

"Biggest Crime in American History"

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/leahbarkoukis/2020/05/11/flynns-attorney-speaks-out-about-obamas-role-...

appears that my initial instincts of how big of a deal this was, and is, were correct.

Highlighted
Advisor

As said about the urgency thing, what is easy to sense here is the very obvious desire on the part of the inciters and the incitees is that their complaints be litigated via tribunal and subject to summary judgement.

As I said above, none of this is surprising but I simply didn’t think it would come so soon.

I suppose that a former President, now a citizen, having a conversation with other fellow citizens might have been unsettling, and dang well yes Senate Intel threw a wrench into it.

And, fwiw, there shouldn’t be a person on the planet who shouldn’t be shocked by the explosion of the surveillance state. But to think that the intel services in any country, the most autocratic right on down to the most democratic and open, wouldn’t be regularly monitoring the activities of ANY INDIVIDUAL and the people around them who were vying for high office of influence is naive, if not just ignorant and stupid. That being the case, evidence being found of untoward matters regarding a geopolitical adversary would make common and legal sense for concern. Once undertaken, what is discovered is what becomes what’s what. And then people do their jobs.

In this case an individual who had never been held accountable for anything in his entire life showed up on the radar. Dead to rights, but having developed a deeply entrenched cult around him, in both low and high places. 

All of the parties involved are accountable to The Congress.  Sorry ‘bout that, but our proverbial Founders set it up that way.

Dennison and his denizens hopefully will not be able to smoothly transition our democracy in the manner of Hungary or Brazil. But not for a lack of trying. Or, as you reveal, a lack of support.

Highlighted
Advisor

Bruce, your sgt. Schultz routine wears a little thin here.

As Joe Biden would say, this is one big Effing deal. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Bruce, your sgt. Schultz routine wears a little thin here.

As Joe Biden would say, this is one big Effing deal. 

I think bruce just endorsed the stazi state.  

Highlighted
Advisor

Bruce has been a totalitarian state type ever since I first logged on here. I remember the two brothers in the movie Dr. Zhivago, and one was a free spirit and the other one worked with the totalitarians, and I always pictured Bruce as being the one that would turn you in, of course for the betterment of yourself. Not the type that would mind his own biscuits and create his own path.

In the seventies, the young hippies of that ilk really were not free spirits in the sense that they wanted freedom for everyone....they just didn't want to get drafted and of course did not want to face the consequences of free sex, either. That movement still is sending waves to shore from the big boulders dropped into the lake. Eventually the waters will calm, thousands of years of an upward trajectory for morality will reset itself, and the last of them will die out, and take the legacy of the boomers with them, as empty as the politicians they elected and supported.

at least we can only hope so.