cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Thurgood Marshall=Saul Alinsky

The Gomer Gang has unearthed Kagen's association with an un-American character- the notorious Thurgood Marshall.

He was, among other things, involved in arguning the infamous "Brown vs. the Board of Education" that forced generations of white children to attend school with coloreds (or pay serious money to move, or pay serious money for a private school).

The Gomer Gang obviously is laboring under the innacurrate belief that they can win a national election without any black or hispanic votes.

Well, you can't fix stupid.

9 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Thurgood Marshall=Saul Alinsky

Thurgood Marshall's replacement on the bench is very black, and ALWAYS votes republican. At least that is the rumor, since silent Cal has not  said anything since 1992.

Bush, Sr. 's appointment of THomas must have really been a slap in the face to every racist on the left. I was not really following politics back then, but I can see that it was a very calculated move. No wonder the left got out the big guns in opposition, and persuaded that Lying Hill to try to do the public lynching of the man.

THe appointment of a black conservative to replace a black liberal was a very racist action, too, just like your post. Just for the record. I doubt that you see this.

Highlighted

Actually I was a Republican back then and supported the Thomas nomination even though it was clear that his credentials were pretty thin.

That was before the Gomer Gang took over the Republican party.

How do you douche$%^s think you're going to win with a bunch of unreconstructed Kluxers running the outfit?

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Mr. Knoxville, if by "gomer gang" you mean the Republican party let me say this. If I were Black I would be damned p*ssed at how the Democrats destoryed the black family structure by assuming they aren`t intelligent or hardworking enough to enjoy the American dream without welfare. If I were of Mexican descent I would be really pi*sed that Democrats think I`m stupid enough to want illegal aliens to have amnesty. Hardworking, lawbidding, Mexican-Americans do not want America`s infrastucture ruined with drugs and slave labor anymore than White Americans. Hey Democrats, what have you done other than insult our intelligence and breakup our families??????? BTW Thurgood Marshall was a communist, smart Blacks know that. Dumb Blacks know that, don`t care and vote Democrat. 

Highlighted

Thass raht.

Those people would have been better off with seperate but equal schools, no vote and some lynching to keep them in place.

My point being that the Gomer Gang has pretty much laid it all out on the table interms of their rejection and revision of the past 50 years of American history.

The interesting thing is that you can win in a gerrymandered congressional district by playing that card 'till the cows come home. Can't win a national election.

Meaning- things just keep getting weirder. h

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Whoa, there, big fella...I would be careful with the name calling.

Actually if you google "douchebag" , the number one link is to Joe Biteme. I think his nickname used to be Senator Douchebag. So the general public does recognize some things.

I have mellowed out a lot since my younger days when a few people learned to watch their language. I guess the weight lifting and the karate lessons helped, too.

Highlighted
Advisor

The statist like 'nux will discover that the best way to win a national election is to have the other party's incumbent be an incompetent buffoon.    He should already know it, since that's how we got our current buffoon.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Hey Nox, are you saying Democrats don`t gerrymander districts??...interesting. Obama became president with ...what 52% of the vote against a party that was on the ropes....isn`t that like bragging about winning a arm wrestling contest against a broken armed man?? What do you mean the Republicans can`t win a national office, you want to make any bets for 2012?? Democrats have alot to answer for the day Blacks wake up to what Democrats have done to them the past 60 years. Bussing kids out of their neighborhoods ruins schools for everyone. Rural Iowa had and have excellent schools and never had bussing. Can you say the same for big city bussed schools??? Look what happened to the once very strong black family of 30 years ago....Dem welfare destroyed it. Today Black sperm donors are in prison, mom is single on drugs......Democrats YOU have ALOT to answer for....indeed!!!

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

That`s rich.....Knoxville saying 'kluxers are in control of the Repubs`. Here`s a link to some of the coziness of the Democrats with the ku klux klan, linching, voting rights and such. No wonder Dems have destroyed the Black families.

http://www.carnellknowledge.com/interesting-facts-about-democrats-and-republicans/

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Dumrats love blacks come election time, that is as long as they stay out of sight of the mansion. Other than that they look down on them as worthless do nothings an are he!! bent on keeping them that way. A dumrat's worse nightmare is an educated, hard working black man. If they ever allow the majority of the blacks to become this they will lose power forever.