cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Tick Tock.....

BONG!!!!!   BONG!!!!!  BONG!!!!!  BONG!!!!!

The electoral college has voted.  The BASS TARD has lost the election.   AGAIN.   

In Trump’s own words, “It was a landslide!!!!”  

Did you see how Blue that map is?   

Breaking news!!!!   Fat Billy has resigned.

ETTD....

Keep flying your Trump Flags.  My Red, White, and Blue flag is not the bastardized Trump flag - it is America’s Flag!!!!

Jen

10 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: Tick Tock.....

(The electoral college has voted.     Trump lost the election.)

Well tick tock, congratulations to the slojoho administration.  Interesting that you didn't say senile joe won?           

(Did you see how Blue that map is?)

I have not seen the break down of blue & red Counties, but will see if it's out there. 

(Keep flying your Trump Flags.  My Red, White, and Blue flag is not the Trump flag!)

Will do.  You flying the red, white & blue north korean flag there tick tock?

r3020
Senior Advisor

The whole world knows Chinajo Stinky Fingers was not elected by the American voters but was selected by the vote counters. That fact can never be changed.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

President Elect Joe Biden isn’t senile.   It’s partly why he won the election.  Have you heard your BASS TARD give a speech?  If you heard one - you basically heard them all.

I’m reclaiming the American Flag for America - it was never Trump’s to abuse in the first place.  

The traitors to this country are those that have tried to steal an election, citing voter fraud, wasting time and money, and proving nothing that would constitute fraud on a scale d’équités to overturn the election.   Those of you that believe that it happened, are fools.   You’re being led in your own lies, by the Bass Tard that lost the election.   He can’t handle losing anything, and will lie the rest of his life, claiming how he was cheated.   He deserved to lose.   America got it right this time.

Trump is a LOSER!!!!   Again.....

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

And everyone knows that the BASS TARD that won in 2016, was not chosen by the people, but by a system that does not use the votes of the people.   Never has the electoral college elected a Democrat over a Republican.  Maybe that fact alone shows how inequitable the system now is.

Trump is a LOSER!!!!   AGAIN!!!!

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(President Elect Joe Biden isn’t senile.)  

I thought, now that senile joe has been selected by the vote counters, that you were leaving ag-forum there tick tock?

Go fly your red, white and blue north korean flag high and proud.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Trump's America

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump's America

good luck in trying to overthrow the will of the land, slojoho.

maybe you want to look at what happened in northern ireland.

bruce MN
Advisor

Realizing that the rhetoric everywhere has become incautious and extreme, so nothing should surprise, but what is it that would be in line to be “overthrown”?

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Bruce, doing the obtuse bit again, eh?