cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Tick tock stock advice

With Duck Joe Biden totally destroying the economy I need some inside left wing advice before he screws it all away.

7 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Tick tock stock advice

😂😂😂😂

bruce MN
Advisor

GameStop remains alluring.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

Joe said go all in on oil and short the indexes Al.  

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Do you believe a single word that idiot reads?

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

I truly don't even believe it's him Al and hold that position to this day. 

But I believe when the national position is to dump our reserves and decrease new production, speculation will force oil higher and thus their stocks. 

Germany is getting their åsses handed to them by Russia and "Joe's" combined moves.  They officially said Russia is using oil as a weapon.  I said that a long time ago.  Many people of Germany, just like many people of Ukraine are good people.  Their leaders are fascists and need to swing on short ropes.  

The monetary policy is causing inflation will force the indices in general down.

It's going to be painful, but it's also going to blow up the fed at some point I suspect.  

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

And war is a bitch.  But this one is different.  

Those against the fascists are trying to hurt the globalists leading these nations with as limited insult as possible to the people in them.  Lot of threading the needle going on.  

If Putin was half as evil as what the three stooges here say, he'd have cut the gas off in January or February.  

In late spring early summer, you get the impact on the governments (people are going to start rioting- and they should), but as I say, less insult to the people (thousands won't freeze).