cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Tillerson

said to be on the outs, to be replaced by Pompeo- a True Believer.

While he's been loyally gutting the State Dept. he committed the unpardonable sin of calling the moron a moron.

Not sure where Rex is personally given, that he's been running the biggest player in Big Tobacco....er... I mean oil which knew about climate change decades ago but funded (likely additionally with the Kochs as conduits) the modern denial movement. So I'm not really sure if he has a soul.

Talk also is that there will be a major exodus/shakeup at the start of the new year- particularly at the mid-level you need at least a year for the resume.

Mnuchin obviously doesn't have a soul- that's the major criterion they test in the Goldman HR department (I've heard that puppies are involved).

Don't know where the generals who have managed to keep the wheels on so far, if wobbling, stand. McMaster is still on active duty wo I guess he'd have to retire. 

11 Replies
hardnox
Advisor

Re: Tillerson

Cotton said to be the CIA pick.

Maybe Huck's girl can go back to AR and run for the open seat?

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

All of this, and we are talking war

This is insane
bruce MN
Advisor

Not fooling anyone but not sure that the Administration totally chewing up and spitting out one of their own is going to set well in the end with the big players in the various big complexes.

https://www.axios.com/the-rex-situation-is-simple-2513836703.html
RJG640v8
Advisor

trip down Memory lane

looks like you called this one Nox.  At the time this was labeled Fake News by Fat Nixon.

It had to come to a head........... Tilly has been calling out Russia on the election meddling and the poisoning incident in England. While Puter and Tilly were bf's , Puter is BFF's with Dave Dennison, so..........

hardnox
Advisor

Re: trip down Memory lane

Unfortunately for Rex 'the moron" is the POTUS.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Can't be all bad from a farmer's point of view for an oil man to be gone from the cabinet.  One less ethanol destroyer.  However.......not sure what the new guy's stances are.   So......it could always be worse.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

It probably is a good thing to remove the Big Oil guy from the state department, especially if he was insubordinate.

hardnox
Advisor

Got fired for speaking candidly about Russia.

Kinda makes you think there's something to the pee tape, doesn't it?

hardnox
Advisor

BTW< do you guys think the KS Koch gang aren't big oil?