cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

To early?

Is it to early to call senile joe's press secretary an idiot?  I mean the vast majority of these people asking questions are on the same team and are lobbing mostly softballs.

If it's to early, I can circle back in a couple days or weeks with the same question.

4 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: To early?

I have no idea how to get to Early?

What State or Country is it in? I believe that there is a place called Early in Ireland.

She’s spectacular. Refreshing. Perfectly. The quintessential anti-bimbo. An almost undefinable contrast to the likes of Sad Sarah and “I’m so horseshlt that not even ratings plummeting FOX will give me an audition” Kelly.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(I have no idea how to get to Early?          What State or Country is it in? I believe that there is a place called Early in Ireland.)

Didn't mean to befuddle you there bruceQ, how about this:

Is it to "soon" to call senile joe's press secretary an idiot?  I mean the vast majority of these people asking questions are on the same team and are lobbing mostly softballs.

If it's to "soon", I can circle back in a couple days or weeks with the same question.

r3020
Senior Advisor

The * administration demands the questions in advance. She still has to circle back.

henrikstudson
Senior Contributor

Better than talking BS like Trump and his press secretaries did for 4 years