cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

To hell with Fox

They are backing CNN’s lawsuit against the White House after CNN’s reporter nearly raped a young intern at a press conference. Fox sickenme.
12 Replies
Advisor

There's always

Sinclair, Cernovich, Infowars etc.

No ultimate destination in the race to the bottom

As long as there's a market for it.

Advisor

Re: To hell with Fox

Dang it. There’s that pesky Constitution again.

Wondering. Did Sad Sarah come out with a 3.0 much improved updated photo-shopped/sped-up version of the original footage?
Senior Contributor

50 other cnn employees have a hard pass. No one person has a constitutional right to a pass to enter the White House grounds at will. They have to have a security clearance to gain access. I think we have already learned the President can pull security clearances. CNN cannot choose anyone off the street to have one. How many young interns have to be abused before that insane narcissist Acosta is shut down?
Senior Contributor

You have been hoodwinked, roger, that film was, totally faked!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPNMZLcLc2w

Senior Contributor

I’ve seen the real one. She was damn near raped
Senior Contributor

Largest ownership.... American or foreign?

We don't have an honest media.  

Veteran Advisor

Oh dear roDgers! The QUEEN of hyperbole! Nearly raped! Fantastic! The chuckle of the week!!!
Senior Contributor

LOL!! rodgerdoger!! The biggest hoot of the day!! Thanks, it made my day, for sure!!

Veteran Advisor

Fox’s Wallace tells trump that no president gets to decide what is fair and that the world’s dictators view trump as the beacon of repression!! No wonder the Midwest is so cold-/Hades has frozen over!!