Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Todd is a joke

13 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: Todd is a joke

I figured out that sleepy eyes chuckie was a joke a long time ago. Anyone that can bear to watch what he calls "news" and not throw up needs some help.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Even though he made fools of all of his viewers they'll run right back for another daily dose of fake news. Then they will complain about Breitbart.

Highlighted
Advisor

I’ve never been a Todd fan. Probably the biggest “good people on both sides” pimp in the free network universe. Protege and student of Russert and Matthews and their “so 20th century” angle on protective reporting.

Truth be known he did Barr a favor. What he snipped was a chuckling, unserious quip. The rest is total verifiable BS.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

#ChuckFraud

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Even though he made fools of all of his viewers they'll run right back for another daily dose of fake news. Then they will complain about Breitbart.

And this from a guy who gets his news from the ultimate False News network.  Or I could be mistaken, probably getting it directly from the dump himself

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Truth be known he did Barr a favor.)

Huh.  Chuck Fraud admitted it:  Earlier today, we inadvertently and inaccurately (and purposely because we're a liberal rag) cut short a video clip of an interview with AG Barr before offering commentary and analysis.

Chuck fraud statement on -meet the liberal press- : [After the brief clip aired, Todd remarked that he was "struck by the cynicism of the answer -- it's a correct answer, but he's the attorney general. He didn't make the case that he was upholding the rule of law. He was almost admitting that, yeah, this was a political job."]

In the very next sentence that chuck fraud purposely cut short, Barr says:  ["I think a fair history would say it was a good decision because it upheld the rule of law," Barr said. "It upheld the standards of the Department of Justice, and it undid what was an injustice."]

You can't get more dishonest than that - but thanks for the "favor" chuck fraud.

Highlighted
Advisor

Barr is being pilloried by legal experts everywhere.  
It was a thoroughly political and cult loyalist move. 

Highlighted
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

(Barr is being pilloried by legal experts everywhere.           It was a thoroughly political and cult loyalist move.)  

If that were true, why did chuck decide to fraud?