cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Todos Somos Americanos

http://www.wnd.com/2015/01/u-s-passports-on-verge-of-elimination/ 

The push towards a Canadian/US/Mexican union is at full bore.  The idea of combining countries is appealing to useful idiot soft-heads that are taught "if there is multiple countries in a union, divided up into sectors, they are less able to go to war".  The Soros`, Rothschilds that are pushing this, gain control and cheap slave labor.  When the steps are in place, labor unions will find it`s lowest common denominator.  In the case of a "North American Alliance" take a look at the worst labor conditions in Mexico and that will become the base for all the sectors.

Take a look at how precarious that agriculture is sitting right now...all the mining industries for that matter.  Many farmers will go broke raising $3.50 corn, domestically produced oil companies will go broke with $45 oil.  Probably just 7,8 years ago if you were told "$3.50 corn!" you`d think times must gonna be really good...here it is turning out that it is not good enough. It appears that a farmer needed to have a plan to have be debt free at the 2015 New Years Eve party.   This is all becoming very 20/20 hindsight now, but it`s becoming very obvious that any debt at all is gonna kill a guy going forward, regardless of the interest rates.

6 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

cash is king again

just like in the 1980's. If you have cash, and can generate cash, you are going to be in the drivers seat going forward, especially when interest rates rise. 

Once we shed the free interest concept from the Fed Reserve, it's going to be a whole new ball game. Or a new stanza from the same old song, anyway.

Just had a conversation where a salesman was telling me that one should buy now, with cheap interest even if things are getting soft cause it's going to cost a whole lot more in a couple of years for the payments with high interest. I asked him, well, if you are paying cash, is that going to be such a big deal? He said, well, those with cash can afford to wait.

What kind of Alice in Wonderland scenario is going on where we end up with mentalities like that?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: cash is king again

debt problems in the ag sector are just starting to uptick.  Waiting is good.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Yes Red, I went to Great Clips and asked if they thought it looked like i needed a haircut...they said "sure we just so happen to have a open chair"  Smiley Happy 

What concerns me is these fixed costed, if we`re looking at < $3corn where is the revenue to make the payments going to come from?    Hopefully input prices will drop accordingly by next years crop.  But one has to wonder can the seed and chem companies drop THEIR prices by 60% and stay in business themselves?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Remember the good old days of bin run seed? Thank monsanto and the conservative courts. You are now in the pocket of corporate interests and all the while you though labor was the problem.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Remember the good old days of bin run seed? Thank monsanto and the conservative courts. You are now in the pocket of corporate interests and all the while you though labor was the problem.

Isn't Monsanto's patents the same as a singer's copyright. You were all in support of those copyright laws a day or two ago. BTW, I read where it is now legal to save your own RR soybean seed.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

3020, you do understand why "shifty" is such a fitting nickname, right?

I actually like Don .....he has a pretty good wit, and pretty good sense of humor about things if you don't poke him with a stick in the eye too much.