cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Told ya

This is why they're here. It's not for the children, it's for the voter fraud they can provide for the democrat party.

sni-

President Obama’s temporary deportation amnesty will make it easier for illegal immigrants to improperly register and vote in elections, state elections officials testified to Congress on Thursday, saying that the driver’s licenses and Social Security numbers they will be granted create a major voting loophole.

While stressing that it remains illegal for noncitizens to vote, secretaries of state from Ohio and Kansas said they won’t have the tools to sniff out illegal immigrants who register anyway, ignoring stiff penalties to fill out the registration forms that are easily available at shopping malls, motor vehicle bureaus and in curbside registration drives.

Anyone registering to vote attests that he or she is a citizen, but Ohio Secretary of State Jon Husted said mass registration drives often aren’t able to give due attention to that part, and so illegal immigrants will still get through.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/feb/12/obama-amnesty-creates-loophole-for-illegal-immigra/?...

10 Replies
Advisor

Re: Told ya

What is Obama going to be running for?
Veteran Advisor

Right! Is it different from the 12 million who are here illegally or are only the 4.5 million who aren't going to be deported the ones whowill vote illegally. Do you have any idea of how stupid you are? No,I guess not because you have to have a little intelligence to know you're stupid!
Honored Advisor

Exactly, Obama`s first term was Obama concealed and Obama`s second term was Obama revealed.  This is why the 2012 was an important election that Obama be ousted.    The 2014 election was the last stage where he was on some semblance of good behavior.  Now Obama has nothing stopping him from growing his spiked tail and sprouting horns.

If Obama pulls off this amnesty (and it looks like Bush had more push back for attacking Iraq) it`s all over, game over.  No Republican president will be elected again...not even a Jeb Bush or Huntsman.

Veteran Advisor

Right now, I would suspect that there is close to a majority of Americans that actually oppose what is going on with the immigration folly, but the Rino's and Liberals are not listening because they are both looking down the road at what the demographics will be. Our country flourishes on immigration, has from the getgo, and the big mistake was when Ted Kennedy changed the rules on who gets preference to get in from workers capable of assmilating, to third world people that have difficulty navigating past being wards of the state. If the northern European countries lack surplus people that want to be in America, which I actually doubt, maybe the USA should have looked towards Asia , a place where the children actually outperform the native "white bread" classes on most intelligence tests. It should not be a crime for a nation to want the best and the brightest to immigrate, and to promote that type of discrimination in putting together policies. Pandering to future voters and trying to create a third world labor pool is folly. But then we have a total fool for a POTUS, and the republican leadership isn't much better on this issue.

Senior Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:
What is Obama going to be running for?

Secretary general of the UN or the US supreme Court.

Honored Advisor

Yes, if one looks at demographic charts into the future a party that wants to only focus on winning elections will be the party that gives the most and soonest to the Hispanic population.  A couple problems with that is no one is ever going to compete with Democrats on giving stuff away and the Republican name has been so tarnished for being "fiscally prudent" that there is no way we ever get our share of the Mexican vote".   Our only perhaps saving grace is Mexicans aren`t big voters.

With talk of more robots, more automation, less need for labor.  This country has more population than our natural resources can support, look at the water shortages, an eventual opening of the borders will crash this country.  Back in the Statue of Liberty days, there was no robots, there were stumps to grub and rocks to pick and fields to plow also NO welfare safety net.

I liken what`s happening to this country as a teenage house party gone out of hand.  The message is sent out on social media about "parents are away, party at my house!!!"  well instead of a dozen schoolmates, it quickly turns into 400 hardcore partiers with drugs and the parents come home to a trashed home.

http://gawker.com/394312/400-teens-destroy-87-million-home-after-facebook-party-invite 

Veteran Advisor

BA, thats a great analogy about the house party going crazy. The thing that keeps me going the last few months is the Novemeber 2014 elections sent out a clear signal that the majority of the people that voted , wanted the adults to be back in charge.

I am not disputing that the majority of Americans eligible to vote, stayed home, and that is problematic for any hopes in 2016 of getting an adult back in the white house.as the crazies will be out in droves, voting early and often, and the buses will be transporting them , again, from poll to poll.

I can see why people develop drinking problems if they worry about this stuff too much.

Veteran Advisor

We vote on those? Why would he do that? He will make tons of money just going around the country speaking to people just like every president has done forever!
Advisor

if he did happen to ever be considered for either of those positions, those aren't anything that US citizens vote on. Where do you come up with some of this stuff?