cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Tone deaf

On this Memorial Day the president REALLY DID say how proud those who died in service would be of... and then went through his usual litany of accomplishments. Dear God end this nightmare. But not through the conspiracy and corruption of Obama, McCabe, Yates, Clapper, Rosenstein and others. You don’t fight stupidity and the Larry the CableGuy mentality that picked him in the primary (general election voters are excused and saved us from something far worse). with pure corruption

11 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: Tone deaf

The criminal in chief put the ME in Memorial Day.
Another example of his pathological narcissistic personality.
Gets me to wondering if those soldiers, sailors and AF guys were thinking about the economy, trade deficits, or unemployment as they died....
Then the moron ends his “message “ with
Nice!
Sickening, and if anybody tries to excuse that garbage or rationalize it, you are mentally ill, too.
Senior Contributor

Re: Tone dumb...

Yep.....We are the mentally ill ones.......lol...

Senior Contributor

Are you excusing the moron?
Senior Contributor

Being a self centered as shole doesn’t make him corrupt. He may be but in no way connected with the election. Number one he was never invested that deeply in winning. Number two when the corruption of those trying to take him down is so obvious and the investigation was so carefully orchestrated there is no reason to believe he is. Number three he is a bully not a crook. Even Trump University as crooked as it was began because he thought he was clever enough to stay legal. He is dishonest not corrupt.
Senior Contributor

The corruption of those taking him down is so obvious? Really? It’s not obvious at all as there is no evidence of anybody taking him down. You guys buy into the flimsy fabricated evidence presented by Fox News and echoed by the corrupt (yes, corrupt) liar in chief because that’s all he has-when Mueller presents his case you’ll see the evidence.
You guys say obvious because you are wishing it to be obvious and true/it is neither.
Please explain the 73+ contacts with Russians prior to and during the campaign? Who else has that much contact with foreign agents?
Explain why 5 people connected to the liar have pled guilty to lying and more? People don’t plead guilty unless there is evidence that they can’t dispute...
Explain how your NSA and your campaign manager can be so closely aligned with Russian agents?
I keep asking how that could be a coincidence?
Just like the 19 women he touched, assaulted, etc are ALL liars. Right, all of ‘em. The liar calling everybody liars is pretty rich, but that doesn’t phase you guys.
They hounded Clinton for almost 4 years over basically nothing, here’s a veritable goldmine of stuff to investigate the liar on and you’re gonna give him a pass-I’m not.
He is corrupt-to his very core.
He has no moral compass-only believes in something that will benefit himself.
And, clever enough to get what he wants but has no intellectual curiousity-he’s stupid. Doesn’t know, doesn’t read, doesn’t care.
Senior Contributor

Sir, it is so insane I do not believe you believe that. Why is honor not important anymore?  How can people put politics above honor?

Senior Contributor

Not sure who the “sir” is you are addressing, and I’m not sure what honor you are referring to, but honor and trump don’t belong in the same sentence. They are contradictory terms.
Senior Contributor

Intellectual dishonesty is the epitome of dishonor. They even have the same root word and prefix. You, are intellectually dishonest. You give me a position on any issue and I guarantee you I can make a hell of an argument for that position. I can but I won’t. I argue with myself all the time. You should try it.
Senior Contributor

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.urbandictionary.com/define.php%3fterm=Intellectual+dishonesty&amp=t...

If you’re going to judge others, you should apply those same standards to yourself...you’re intellectually dishonest.