cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Tornado hits in Bruce's Area

I heard that a large tornado hit in Bruce's area yesterday at 5pm. I hope it missed his place. Bruce , let me know if you need help, I have a few chainsaws.

http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/25469162/video-tornado-confirmed-in-st-james-minn
11 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Tornado hits in Bruce's Area

Touched down briefly 8 miles or so from us. In an open farm field a mile and a half from a town. Couldn't believe how many photos and videos were on FB. (Not me on there but my wife is) within minutes. No structural damage that we've heard of. Always scary though. I was driving home from the south And from a few miles Away the wall cloud looked like it was forming right over our place.
Veteran Advisor

Glad you are okay. Those things have a mind of their own and can do unbelievable things.
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

What a pity you didn't have the same concern for the blacks in NO after Katrina. Apparently your hypocritical Christian benevolence only extends to republicans.
bruce MN
Advisor

Bad comprehension there mate. I wonder if you don't think everybody here is a Republican I appreciated his obviously genuine concern and I ain't one.
kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Re: St. James eh?

My neighbors and I traveled in our pickups to St. james and rented umpteen Nh3 tanks for the season. It seems Our coop  (renwick)  needed more equipment and You folks had some available. I don't know how many there was but it looked like a huge caravan. I don't remember taking them back. Probably in the late 70's or early 80's

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

bruce MN Senior Contributor
5:28 PM
Bad comprehension there mate. I wonder if you don't think everybody here is a Republican I appreciated his obviously genuine concern and I ain't one.

Pull the other leg Bruce. It says Hail Mary's.

kraft-t
Senior Advisor

Yup. Theyu are almost as breezy as you!

Veteran Advisor

Ha,ha, very funny. Have Carolyn make a raisin pie for you and sweeten up your disposition a little Smiley Wink. I did hear that Renwick got a fair amount of hail as well. Hope the growing point of the corn was below ground.
Veteran Advisor

Colin, you don't have to jump on every thread with shotguns a-blazin' . Ah, wait, your government took them all away. Thank Goodness, you'd be downright dangerous with a real one.