cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Tough on business

On Monday, Lindell lamented in an interview with Insider that a decision by well-known retailers including Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond to stop carrying his products over his false election claims would prompt more financial loses for MyPillow.

“Those stores combined did $65 million in business last year,” Lindell told Insider. “And now I won’t have them this year, or any year. They’re done”

20 Replies
aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: Tough on business

" false election claims" Not so fast at least one judge sees a problem after a audit.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

"false election claims" "failed insurrection" "russian election interference"

what a freaking bunch of pinnochios

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "At least one judge"?

And which judge might that be, and where?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

trump goes from 2.2m to 1.9m

@rsbs wrote:

"false election claims" "failed insurrection" "russian election interference"

what a freaking bunch of pinnochios

https://parler.com/post/83a356c6-bfce-4ea0-810d-2e5db66e1d61 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: For those who are always harping about the "free market" ...

..It looks like the free market sure "canceled" Lindell.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

who said?

@bruce MN wrote:

On Monday, Lindell lamented in an interview with Insider that a decision by well-known retailers including Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond to stop carrying his products over his false election claims would prompt more financial loses for MyPillow.

“Those stores combined did $65 million in business last year,” Lindell told Insider. “And now I won’t have them this year, or any year. They’re done”

"The corporate State considers that private enterprise in the sphere of production is the most effective and useful instrument in the interest of the nation. In view of the fact that private organisation of production is a function of national concern, the organiser of the enterprise is responsible to the State for the direction given to production."

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Oooon the other hand, a Christian bakery damn well better bake a penis shaped gay wedding cake or by God they`ll lose their bakery.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Parler, Soros"? .....

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha ... !

Tell me another joke.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: "Parler, Soros"? .....

I see where Dominion's process servers finally caught up with Rudes after he successfully ducked them for more than a week.

As far as I know Sid is still on the lam.