Re: "Parler, Soros"? .....

@rickgthf wrote:

Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha, Ha ... !

Tell me another joke.

Did you watch the video?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: "Parler, Soros"? .....

One of the reasons Patriots are so cranky is sleeping on those crappy Flintstones pillows.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: "Penis shaped cake", the is no evidence that ....

There is no evidence that the shape of the cake or any message was ever discussed or an issue.  Phillips' objection was based entirely on his objection to the sexual orientation of the customers.  He said so, himself.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: who said?

The governmental system that you hold dear would be structured in such a manner as to be able to insist and enforce that those retailers take the products back on. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Is this Authoritarian Libertarianism of which you speak?

The pivotal semanitc question revolves around the question of whether a lynch mob is authoritarian or libertarian, I guess.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

The governmental system that you hold dear would be structured in such a manner as to be able to insist and enforce that those retailers take the products back on. 

Talk about a twist, the fascistic culture you hold dear required those products be dropped in the first place.    

The integration of private enterprise and government working seamlessly toward its cultural marxist goals.

This is your system, not mine. 

Just like democrats calling on cable providers to censor speech they do not like.  Even should congress not exert overt power to force compliance, it gains compliance by withholding the goodies that congress deals out.

Economic fascism.   Is your shirt black or brown?

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Did BBC have to carry Lord Haw Haw?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Maybe not so much bruce

@bruce MN wrote:

On Monday, Lindell lamented in an interview with Insider that a decision by well-known retailers including Kohl’s and Bed Bath & Beyond to stop carrying his products over his false election claims would prompt more financial loses for MyPillow.

“Those stores combined did $65 million in business last year,” Lindell told Insider. “And now I won’t have them this year, or any year. They’re done”

Anecdotal reports are that people ordering directly are facing long waits because mypillow is swamped. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Maybe not so much bruce

How many. Would you make if you lost your truckload/container wholesale business?

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: "Penis shaped cake", the is no evidence that ....

Creative, often spectacular, addendums are essentially what makes this engine run.