cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Travels

Just a short note to let all y'all know that my summer travels around this great country came to an end yesterday afternoon around 2:30 PM in Gold Canyon, AZ.  HOME SWEET HOME!!  After a little less than 3 months and over 14,000 miles (355 hours behind the wheel) we are back!  Don't know who is happier--the wife and I or the dogs!  It was a great trip and only a couple of mishaps.  Saw lots of beautiful country, lots of relatives and old friends, ate too much great food and generally had a great time.  Know that each of you (especially you righties) have been waiting with baited breath for this.Cat LOL

12 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Travels

With so much travel you must have gone past the turn to my place.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Glad you had a fun trip.  My goal is to someday be able to just take a month, with the Mrs., and drive wherever I feel like.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

HAHA!  We didn't go over any large bodies of water!  Wish I could drive to places around the world.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well, as soon as you get on the govt. slop trough, you'll be able to do that!Smiley Wink

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Glad to hear you made it home, safe and sound, Brian. We were planning on heading you way, next week, but my dear wife, decided to loosened up a bridge, and now we've got to wait for the Dentist to fix it. So, we will be delayed for 10 days or so. Just keep the weather warm til we get there, OK!! LOL!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Obama can walk here.  It is not the water as he can walk on that but the distance could beat him.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You forgot to staop and have that talk with me. Smiley Frustrated

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

You, like ollie/lipman/craigo, never told me where you live.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Wrong answer. I gave you directions to with in 20 miles.