cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Travels

And when was that?  Never mind I found some vague mention of Wisconsin.  Never knew that state was that tiny--within 20 miles???  Next trip I will.  I just re-read your post and you truly are a fabricating liar by saying that I said the military was "full of terrorists" as saying "ONE marine" but then that is the rightwing's only way of trying to tell things---exaggerate and throw crap against the wall and hope some of it sticks.  You are a real shrewd business man--you pay top dollar for everything.  Now you have **bleep** in your nest big guy--put up your DD214 because I don't think you served.  I have posted my proof a long time ago but you guys are such patriots that you never had time to serve your country!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You have to be kidding me... You are that stupid that you would post your 214? SSN and all for the wack jobs to hit your bank accounts with. What a fool!

Mine is real and will not be posted. If you want some of the wording on it I will post that

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Ever hear of blurring the pertinent info?  You can see my name and all my service but not anything else.  Don't even start to think I'm stupid because you will be sorely disappointed.