cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Travon.

There is ample evidence on this forum to suggest that the whole travon thing is based on pure racism. Have a look at how you are inventing justification for his shooting. Self defence, provocation and wearing a hoody seem to be the main evidence.  Zimmerman was one of those do gooder who roam the streets dispensing law and order at the end of a gun.  Craig is on some committee where they judge people and what status they should hold in the community.  And this is done by white people!!!! Why wouldn't the blacks feel intimidated.

 

It is so ironic how all the wannabe racists jerk their ugly thoughts down on paper but in the same vein want to appear as white as the driven snow.  This is what this whole thing is about - white guy kills black guy. Whoopee and kick some more butt.

 

Then some broken arsed judge gives him a nod of approval for his handy work by eliminating another black so he can continue his racials predjudices.  I know you will all come out barking your heads off telling me I know nothing but this whole thing keeps coming back to race.  When you have the likes of Craig, his silly brother and stupid lippy who represent the KKK on here, no wonder the blacks see it different.

7 Replies
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Travon.

Are your boat people any different than Travon?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Travon.

Gough, with all due respect, you don`t understand the case.  Zimmerman isn`t a "white guy", he`s a Mexican.  The judge in the case was hostile towards the defense(Zimmerman), it was that dog gone jury that weighed the facts and found him innocent.  If Trayvon was really worried about a "creepy cracker" following him, he should`ve let that cracker follow him to the nearest police department.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Travon.


@BA Deere wrote:

Gough, with all due respect, you don`t understand the case.  Zimmerman isn`t a "white guy", he`s a Mexican.  The judge in the case was hostile towards the defense(Zimmerman), it was that dog gone jury that weighed the facts and found him innocent.  If Trayvon was really worried about a "creepy cracker" following him, he should`ve let that cracker follow him to the nearest police department.


With respect to you comrade, I DO UNDERSTAND. I think I pointed out how the legal system has apparently made blacks with hoodies available for target practice. I understand they got into a biff but the fact remains, a white (hispanic) man shot a unarmed black man.  Fullstop.  But because of smart lawyers and it was only a black kid, the jury, obviously a little racist, adopted the self defence plea and ran with that.

Never believe there was nothing racist about it. The whole world is talking about it but the white supremists in the US think it is OK.  It ain't and no court or jury will every change that.

 

Furthermore, who did zimmerman think he was in his effort to follow this kid because he had a hoodie?  Who gave him the right to judge people as they walked down the street?  What is it now?  Big white brother will decide who lives or dies?

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Travon.


@r3020 wrote:

Are your boat people any different than Travon?


I reply by firstly stating your question must surely be rhetorical. If you had researched anything about the boat people coming to Australia you could not possibly even consider asking such a stupid question.

As the Lbor PM has just stated, they will not be getting to this country anymore and will be re settled in PNG.  They are not OUR boat peope.  Most of them  are coming from Iran and Iraq where the americans have driven them to desperation so they want to leave.  It is a shame they come to here for whatever reason but you would have to think there urge to live in a decent civil society with out racism is paramount.

 

Aren't you glad you asked such a stupid question but you also being a racist, it is about what I expect.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Travon.


@gough whitlam wrote:

@r3020 wrote:

Are your boat people any different than Travon?


I reply by firstly stating your question must surely be rhetorical. If you had researched anything about the boat people coming to Australia you could not possibly even consider asking such a stupid question.

As the Lbor PM has just stated, they will not be getting to this country anymore and will be re settled in PNG.  They are not OUR boat peope.  Most of them  are coming from Iran and Iraq where the americans have driven them to desperation so they want to leave.  It is a shame they come to here for whatever reason but you would have to think there urge to live in a decent civil society with out racism is paramount.

 

Aren't you glad you asked such a stupid question but you also being a racist, it is about what I expect.


They are not good enough to live with you? Why not let them in and help them, that is the socialistic way.

gough whitlam
Senior Contributor

Re: Travon.

What a ridiculous statement. Could it be the same reason you hate blacks and Mexicans. What is happening there. Duuuuuuuuuh.
r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Travon.


@gough whitlam wrote:
What a ridiculous statement. Could it be the same reason you hate blacks and Mexicans. What is happening there. Duuuuuuuuuh.

They not good enough to live with you? Why not give them a little socialism? If illegals is good for the US why not a few in assie land?