cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Treason

“The.Commander in chief”, no matter which one he is or was, isn’t “foreign policy”.

You or I could  go to Canada or Belize or Italy and talk to anybody you want to.

Dennison set policy back eons in that region. Millions of Americans and Iranians and citizens of it’s neighboring countries deeply concerned over that having happened. 

Now, encouraging the citizens of your own country to stage a violent assault on it’s legislative bodies would be treason.

All just semantics, I guess.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(“The.Commander in chief”, no matter which one he is or was, isn’t “foreign policy”.          You or I could  go to Canada or Belize or Italy and talk to anybody you want to.)

So why did treason boy kerry lie about it in 2019?

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: The only important question is ....

The only important question is, did John Kerry and  Robert Malley register as agents for a foreign government before they talked to  Zarif?  Did they deny they talked to him?  Did they divulge any secrets?  I can't imagine that Kerry knew what Pompeo was thinking at any time.  I  suppose that they could have told Zarif what Pompeo/trump could do legally under US law but US law is not a secret and foreign governments and foreign citizens have some rights under US law & international treaties.

And then there's the whole question of international law which Kerry & Malley would have been familiar with.

Remember, we are not technically at war with Iran.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

* suggested using the logan act against Flynn on Jan 5 2017.   It was toyed with but they couldn't find a way make it stick.  Kerry was egregiously trying to under mine trump, but the logan act has never been constitutional and would never be applied to an protected class person like Kerry.   Trump calls up some foreign leader tomorrow and the calls by progs to enforce the logan act on him would be instantaneous. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Who among them would answer the phone?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Those in the middle east who signed his peace agreements. Kerry wants those agreements undone and back to endless war.

bruce MN
Advisor

Dennison and Bibi would probably use Skype.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Now, encouraging the citizens of your own country to stage a violent assault on it’s legislative bodies would be treason.

All just semantics, I guess.

What would encouraging the overthrow of the executive branch be?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

Who among them would answer the phone?

Your diversion proves the point.