cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

R.....WOWZA......koo..koo

You might ask the families of those dead kids in Chicago if their lives are just "a tip of the iceberg when it comes to Trumps lies.............You come on here, get booted off......come on here again and again and each time your mental facilities seem more and more demented.......

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump, A President like no other

The hatred oozzzes out of my computer screen................such a sad person........

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

I hate to tell you - but I didn’t get booted off. I chose not to waste my time here when I had more important things to do - like watching grass grow.....

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

But yet you came back.................I admit, you are good for a few sad laughs,but mostly just sad.........

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You shout "racist" at us but you just said those black kids lives in Chicago (and other places I assume) were not worth more than your liberal opinion................? With every post you libs put up here, one of the Jinga blocks is pulled out of your credibility ..........

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

What idiots you guys are. Once again, here is a case of “You just know”. You just know I got kicked off. No information - we’ll just put it out there because we “just know”. Idiots.

You’re so called president said the killings in Chicago would stop the day he took office. And now you blame me somehow the the murders in Chicago?

Like I said - IDIOTS!!!!

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

No one watches the debt. It is everything because it will be there when we are dead. NO president EVER gets my approval as long as the debt is growing. We have more military power than the rest of the world and Trump wants to run up more debt to parade it down the f****ng street!!! It’s time to stay out and blow their ***** up from a distance if the can’t be civilized
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well, of course it is Trumps fault....Rob Emanuel and the past 60 years of living in your liberal gospel world could never be at fault.....jeezzz.. Iv`e said this a hundred times and it is the God`s truth....There is no liberal that will ever take responsibility for their own words and actions...It is ALWAYS someone else`s fault...

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Like no other - I'll agree with that.

BUT, him and the R's in congress aren't worth much.  Not many of his most important promises have been acted upon.

BUT, he will always be measured against what was avoided and I think the people are the ones to thank for that.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You clowns never quit...
Why don’t you focus that hate and anger on something productive? Wasting all that energy
on a narcissistic, sociopath who has surrounded himself with bootlickers and sycophants...
Oh, wait, you guys are the bootlickers and history revisionists.