cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump, A President like no other

I’m the furthest thing from a liberal you will ever find. Make believe conservatives worship his ***** and become blind to the most important thing like not bankrupting the country. Every other part of my comment was completely in context of the debt. Worshiping that no good ***** is more important to make believe conservatives than conservative principals. Liberty BEFORE country and being true to ones core beliefs BEFORE partisanship
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I yell at the TV when Tucker Carlson is on when I disagree with him but he is the only tv host/pundit/reporter/commentator that has core beliefs.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You nailed that one ihmarty!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Rs..I have to agree, trump is like no other president
We have had.
I have to admit, I haven't seen all that he has
DONE. I have to admit he has stired things
Up, but really don't see much constructive.
Immigration, really not much done, other
Than spend more money. Yes maybe numbers
Down, but due to the hard work of those
At the border. The wall has been nothing but
A discussion point...we can't afford it.
Health insurance. I feel many don't understand
It. The things that trump has done to those
With pre-existing is bad. Of all the changes
In Insurance, that was one item that parties
Agreed on...but while he has not done away
With it, he has made it more difficult, and
Expensive, and less coverage.
Yes, he has lossened some regulations,
But not alot of them. And since no
Thought, it has made some worse

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well that is the truth!! Thank the Lord Almighty that he isnt like any other president. No other president with the exception of maybe Nixon has been as big a ***** liar, no moral worthless grifter like this one!! And those are his good points.
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Where you progressives make your mistake is you never attack Trump's policies, only him personally.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Wrong.
His policies are regressive, fear driven, and hate filled.
He’s a terrible person and a worse president and history will reflect that.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

It is all they have.................desperation.......So clueless that they can`t come up with one idea of their own that would actually work....Just the same ol` hate. week after week and month after month............Soon,2020 will be here and the democrats have nothing in their plan but bitterness..............How did that political strategy work for you in 2016?   You guys are killing your party........period !!!!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Unemployment way down......sounds like hate to me........Bringing Americans back from NK that are not in a coma........sure sounds like hate to me....Lower taxes?......jeezzzz, the guy must be the devil... New found optimism in our country.......................wow, burn him at the stake !!!.........What I have witnessed this past 8 yrs. is that the ones pointing the finger and yelling the loudest are the ones who are a big part of the problems we have in America............far, far from any ideas or dreams for our country and our children`s futures... just bitterness and hate............Own it......

Highlighted
Advisor

You bring it up. I’ve always wanted to ask

What is it that you have in mind that “our children’s” should be looking forward and expecting to do?