cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Trump Approval Rating...Among Minorities

https://spectator.org/why-trumps-approval-ratings-are-up-among-minorities/ 

Could it be that a lot of legal immigrants left behind a brother-in-law that is just as...well...is "nutz" the right word? ….as a couple here we all know and "love"?

Bears out my own anecdotal evidence, though....legal immigrants seem to like and respect POTUS Trump despite what limousine liberal types want them to feel.

7 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump Approval Rating...Among Minorities

Geoge W Bush Mitt Romney pandered to the Hispanic vote speaking Spanish and they squeaked by with low 30s% and it was said that`s the minimum threshold for a Republican to win.  Trump comes along and just tells the truth and keeps his campaign promises and gets 50% Smiley Very Happy    Appreciation for the truth has no color barriers. 

Advisor

The election will be decided by white people in the suburbs anyway.

Not uncommon that "soccer moms" and such are typically enumerated here in rants about the enemies of The Good People.

Senior Contributor

Saw that the ALF-CIO was warning democrats that they did not have unqualified support.  

Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

The election will be decided by white people in the suburbs anyway.

Not uncommon that "soccer moms" and such are typically enumerated here in rants about the enemies of The Good People.

I wonder if there is not a point of pushing it too far with the white soccer moms.   Could become a matter of natural defensive instinct as each of them have fathers, husbands and sons.   The progs are on a campaign of making their fathers, husbands, and sons the cause of all that's wrong in the world.  That could backfire. 

Advisor

Yes, but Dennison reminds them (accurately) of every jerk they've ever known.

But yes, when you see a biker go by with "If you can read this, the b***h fell off" there is probably, in fact, a b***h who usually rides there.

Advisor

how about the nutz guying bearing false witness against his neighbor's wife.....does he rank higher in the scheme of things than the biker dude?

Advisor

Not hard to believe there is an increase in Hispanics.  From my hanging around more than just a few, with good friends among them, in our old rural digs it’s quite true that a good number of generational Mexican/TexMex folks aren’t pleased with later day Mexican, but most particularly Central American incomes.

That said, the funniest thing I may have read in ages would be this bit saying, essentially, “not only” totally whacked biased polling engine Zogby finding this but also (GASP)....Rasmussen. Fair an balanced, I tell you!

Absolutely the burbs and those middle class moms with young sons who voted in hope of Trump coming up with something for the lost boy in their basement or hanging on his phone like it was an appendage to do, to get him headed off on the middle class track he was born on.

Minority voting hinges more likely on the platform built to fit the eventual nominee.  Thankfully, the most conservative candidate among that massive, but shrinking field, appears poised to have a good shot at overtaking the early favorite.  Actually, probably the only one close to a conservative in the entire field...either side.