cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump Is What Happens

when you elect a person to office, that was not fully vetted for the position.

Oh - but he disclosed his financial summary papers.   We all know, that a financial summary is NOTHING.   It is a statement prepared to give to a bank, often with inflated numbers to make a person or company look better than they actually are.    Every farmer does a financial summary for their bank every year - or - at least I had to.   Fact is, I could put on that sheet, whatever I wanted to.  Trump using his financial summary to show his financial situation was WORTHLESS.  Especially, when not backed up with the actual taxes.  

Trump has promised the taxes.  Where are they?  My guess, is the Times article is probably very accurate.   They know the penalty for publishing something false.   Trump will never, ever produce his taxes.   Even now - maybe certainly not now.   

We have a “great” con man running this country.   And the cult revels in it......

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

7 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: Trump Is What Happens

It was a Las Vegas massacre on 5th Avenue.

Probably will only result in an increased likelihood that he won’t regain any ground.

The Cult is heading off with him to live forever on Comet Hale-Bopp.

r3020
Senior Advisor

No candidate ever was vetted more than Donald J Trump.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

I see that your bags are packed.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure 3020, we believe you.  What better vetting could there be, than his reality show?   It was a good precursor to his reality presidency show....

Republicans can't win an election, without lying....

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

17 US intelligence agencies spying in him.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

your habit of 'just believing ' is showing again 3020

r3020
Senior Advisor

Follow the facts. If Adam Bullschiff had proof of wrong doing he would have read from the evidence and not some made up fake transcript. No one has been vetted more than Donald J Trump.