cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hardnox
Advisor

Trump Market Outlook for 11/16

Look here folks. the USDA is lying to you. I saw the crops burning up in Iowa last summer. Just like they're lying but the drought in California. I saw thousands of fish cheering on TV.

I love Iowa, particularly the poorly educated. 

When I'm President there are going to be very good numbers. I have the best brain and the best words and the best numbers. I know way more about crops than the generals.

And I'm going to make sure you Good People are taken care of. There's a yuuge amount of money in the USDA and I'm going to take it away from child nutrition programs and give it to you. With 7 million Mexican rapists gone somebody's going to have to pick the fruits and vegetables and those little @#$%^& need to learn some personal responsibility. Trust me folks, I know.

China. China is taking our jobs. But when I do a deal with them for a 45% tariff, they're going to thank me, and buy more of your grain and livestock then ever.

Bigly.

9 Replies
Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump Market Outlook for 11/16

Totally inappropriate and out of place.

This is not the GUTTER forum...

hardnox
Advisor

Actually just intended to help people have insights into the sorts of weak mental processes that lead them to bad marketing decisions.

Just because you're frustrated or it requires too much thought, making up false narratives or blaming someone else doesn't get you to a better place.

Hobbyfarmer
Honored Advisor

Isn't that what you did?

illinifarmer
Advisor

Ha ha lol you guys settle down. Sounded spot on to me almost like an echo. Simple fact is any one can get to the top with little fact and a whole lot of BS. Get rid of the EC and he loses by the popular vote. Just saying not all or even the majority are living in fantasy land.😎
hardnox
Advisor

It is what Kahneman refers to as System 1 thinking (fast brain).

Tends to led to a wide variety of errors.

JimMeade
Veteran Advisor

The budget cutters wil llikley look hard at farm programs, and farmers may very well end up uniting with SNAP: to get the political coalition to stop the farm budget cutters.

sw363535
Honored Advisor

well now we know how Ishmeal voted......    

Anybody got anything of reality to present.... or just the intollerent speculation....... Run a good candidate and this discussion doesn't happen....

Back to something relevant to marketing....... 

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Trump is surrounding himself with smart people.  Whether or not they can get together to help the country remains to be seen.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Sounds like some one needs to go to his safe space and play with the play doh and coloring books.