cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump Rally Not As Planned

Trump's Tulsa Rally - Heads will roll

AWWWWWW -  the poor baby Trump.....Tulsa rally didn't quite go as planned?   Get used to it.....America is sick of your crap......payback is hell.

Jen

9 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump Rally Not As Planned

By the way - since I spent a fair amount of time in OKC, I had a friend that went to his rally.

He said it was a complete waste of time - and really, really boring.  Trump's time as Liar in Chief of this country is coming to an end.  I hope to be in DC, when they haul him out of the White House...

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Looks to me like Trump is just so tired of winning....

Jen

sdholloway56
Esteemed Advisor

But beware a pathological narcissist with a wounded ego.

Good news is that the Lincoln Project got under his skin- spent most of it explaining why he can't walk down a ramp and showing that he can drink water.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Oh, I think most of America is well aware, that Trump is not going to go quietly into the night.   When he finally senses he is losing, and sees no way to cheat himself into a win, he will take down whatever part of America he and the Republicans can with them - wait- isn’t that what already has been going on?

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

You don't think he would do something like riot and loot do ya? Maybe tear down a bunch of statues and wall of section of a major city and call it his own country? Try to defund the cops so he could make his own laws? You don't mean things like that do ya?

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump already IS responsible for those things.  He is “America’s Top Cop” - the buck stops with Trump, whether or not he accepts the responsibility - which of course he hasn’t.

Trump only accepts responsibility for what he perceives as “good”, and helping his election chances.  Anything else, he has no responsibility for.

So blame the Democrats - which is stupid to begin with.  Better start at your own man in the presidents chair.

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Thought you said he was a dictator. Now you want him the put down the revolution. So then black lives don't matter.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I want Trump to do his job - the job that the American people elected him to do.  He is still just working for the benefit of Trump and his cronies.   Who woulda thunk it?

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

He is. He has told every governor and mayor he stands ready to send any amount of aid they ask for.