cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump Says:

“It’s been a very interesting journey.   I’ve learned a lot about Covid.  I learned it by really going to school.  This is the real school. This isn’t the ‘let’s read the books’ school.   And I get it, I understand it, it’s a very interesting thing, and I’m going to be letting you know about it.”

Maybe if he had done his homework months ago, we wouldn’t be having the quarter of a million dead that we will by Election Day.   Trump maybe has finally had his ‘come to a Jesus’ moment.   And he maybe sees how his reaction to this virus, has made him and his cult members responsible for all those deaths - and many more to come.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....

Jen 

4 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump Says:

Letting us know what?  That Covid kills because the body over reacts to the virus, and ends up attacking basically every organ in the body.  

I’ve said before what happens in the lungs.  The major damage, is done by our own body’s over response to the virus.   I said there was a “great” 15 minute video on Covid on PBS.   It explains the damage very well.   

But Trump was never interested in knowing.   All he was concerned about, was how “fake” it was.   It was a “hoax”.   And how to blame, someone else.  

And now maybe it’s not?   What a bunch of crap.   It was his “job” to learn about the virus.   For this president, it was more important to go golfing.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering......

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

What Trump and his cult has done, is indefensible.   It was all predicated on Covid being a “hoax”.   And, now it looks like it’s not.  Republicans can actually get Covid.  Real Republicans.   Imagine that.....Who would’ve thunk  it?

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering......

Jen

rawhide
Advisor

You keep on believing everything PBS tells you. Also putting your head at the bottom of a bucket of sand works.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

I believe what is reality - I’ve seen pictures of Covid ravaged lungs - they make a multi pack a day smokers lungs look really good.

So now PBS lies too - and is against your “great” president.....sure - whatever.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering.....

Jen