cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump Tax Policy

Everybody is subsidized either directly that can be seen on a website or indirectly everytime you fill your grocery cart or fuel tank or home you live in or university that you attend or the rent check you collect as a landlord.

Thos deaf, dumb and blind can be pretty proud of themselves.

Veteran Advisor

Sure, I understand that BUT in light of that statement of yours, my question is even more poignant -- why do you continue to support the rich guy's lifestyle and business practices?????  Try to remain focused long enough to answer the question this time.

Veteran Advisor

Thanks for proving my point!!

Honored Advisor

I supported Rand Paul at the Iowa caucus.  I do like 80% of what Trump says...I don`t care about Muslims, I don`t agree with banning them based on religion, but stuff like that is a "4th tier issue" with me.   When Vincinte Fox said "Mexico won`t pay for the f***ing wall!"  and Trump explained "Yes they will and the wall just got 10 feet higher!"  I stood up and applauded loudly...damned mexico, we give them foreign aid and run a $58 billion trade deficit and they sent us criminals and drug dealers and drugs and the dregs of society come over here illegally and Fox curses at us???????   Donald Trump stood up to the worthless greaser.

Look tinhorns like Rubio championed the Gang of 8 and you know I am yet to hear that fool get on his hands and knees and beg our forgiveness, I am afraid if a Rubio got in he would go right back to his sinful ways.

I guess trying to answer your question, you must have a hard time understanding why a poor person like me isn`t all over someone like Bernie Sanders?   Because even Hillary says he`s full of nothing but "blue sky", he would raise my taxes, my kids wouldn`t be able to inherit my land free of death tax.  Bernie wants open borders and that blue sky entitlement spending would bankrupt the country even more than it is.

Trump is a basterd, but at least he says the right things.  I know talk is cheap, but finally a candidate that says what I want is way ahead in the polls.  Politicians that talk about amnesty and crap that get you a favorable mention on the Stephen Colbert Show, I have know doubt that they will keep those campaign promises of destruction.  I`ll take my chances with a candidate that says the right things even if he`s an unknown quantity.  Because the road to perdition is paved with good intentions.

Veteran Advisor

You absolutely know that the Mexican Gvot "sends" illegals here?  How is trump going to afford to build the wall?  He will have to because he can't make Mexico pay!  I couldn't care less if you are all over anyone!  I just want to know why you support people who are doing nothing but protecting themselves and other rich people!