cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Trump Win, YUUUUGE! :-)

Donald J  Trump wins big tonight, and if Kasich comes in second, it will help the RINO candidates engaged in beating each other up, instead of collecting around just one RINO.   It is nice to see a plan coming together.  

24 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump Win, YUUUUGE! :-)

What the heck is "YUUUUGE"?  AN IRISH SLANG WORD FOR "WE'RE SCREWED FOR SURE NOW!"????

Veteran Advisor

@schnurrbart picked his nose and wrote:

What the heck is "YUUUUGE"? 

I'll clue you in next November. 

UNIranch
Senior Contributor

I would of liked to see Kasich at 20% or better but a solid showing...hope he dont run outta money...

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

It will probably take you that long to come up with a good reply!

bruce MN
Advisor

What did it.....sour fruit

bruce MN
Advisor

Not so sure that Trump isn't the most likely to set things in motion as the GOP nominee to assure an improved setup in DC.  That's a little twisted and possibly nuanced, but he's the most likely to inspire Dem down ballot success.

But yeah, what does that many people in ANY one state supporting a vulgar, narcissistic carnival barker to run for President say about our country?

If nothing else, this may put the little *+~€ Rubio out to pasture.  Great  sigh of relief being breathed here.

Veteran Advisor

bruce MN wrote:

If nothing else, this may put the little *+~€ Rubio out to pasture.  Great  sigh of relief being breathed here.

I also enjoyed seeing the Hildebeest getting her clock cleaned by TWENTY FLIPPING POINTS by Fidel Castro!

He railed for a good part of an hour about money in campaigns and then says at the very end, "oh, by the way, send money to berniesanders.com!"

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Trump won every subset of GOP groups, those that want to throw Mexicans out and those that don`t think we should throw the Mexicans out, that tells me that regardless of what people say, they all want to really throw the Mexicans out.

The funny thing is the overwhelming winners of both Republicans and Democrats are both against free trade.  That tells me that even as stupid as Democrats are, at least they can see how they and this country have been screwed by trade deals. 

bruce MN
Advisor

Trump will be hard to stop

And if he is the only likely possibility is Cruz.  Your various "movements" have pretty much emasculated all of what a Steve King-Joni Ernst Republican would see as being RINOS:

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/02/gop-establishments-tragedy-of-the-commons.html

Well done!  Carry on!