cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Trump blocks Democrat

They just ran a series of clips from a number of Campaign speeches. Each with the exact same line.

”We are going to get the BEST people!”.

bruce MN
Advisor

Hey. He’s always been against it!

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Ask Craigo, how that worked out!! You see after the election of Bara Obama, Craigo, was so upset, he started his own website, just for fellow birds of a feather! Didn't last long though, how many times can  you say the same thing to the same people over and over? He came back, the conversation got old and stale, didn't it Craigo!! LOL!!! It's like having a discussion with yourself, nothing to gain, just the same old love fest!! LOL!!

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

He has a new super secret site now, that I'm sure the Repubs on here use as their sounding board to group attack those of us on here that aren't privy to his secret site.  He talked about it several months ago....same old crap as before I assume.  And, he needs to make an appearance here now and then to help support his troops as he prepares for the Armageddon against us Liberals that he is sure is coming...and soon.   He's one sick puppy...I'm glad he's not driving my kids to school....

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen 

basset&co
Senior Contributor

I see you still haven't started looking for news from trustworthy sources, what you keep blowing is either old or already shown to be fake and not newworthy.