cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Trump doesn't need a romney lecture

Bernies will take care of that after the primaries! Remember, you heard it here first>

10 Replies
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump doesn't need a romney lecture

I don`t know if Romney realizes it or not, but everytime he flaps his mouth against Trump, Trump picks up 10,000 votes.  If Romney actually endosed Trump, many supporters would start to have doubts.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Wouldn't surprise me at all to see Romney endorse Hillary Clinton. The RINOS and DINOS are basically the same creature.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Agree.  Romney is not a has been, he is a never was.  He and the other Rhino's need to either get on board or get the heck out of the way.  They try to broker a deal at the convention and they are all toast.  They will be torched come mid-term election.  I am not a Trump supporter but am smart enough to see the writing on the wall.  As far as Bernie making it, nada.  The only way is if Hillary gets indicted.  That is a very big longshot.  Maybe wouldn't even matter as I think demos would vote for her anyway.  One way or another though I don't see a Obama run justice dept. is going to indict their leading candidate.  By hook or by crook she will continue on.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Yes, if it comes down to Trump vs Hillary, the upper echelon of Repubs, the Kochs, the Karl Roves, the Bushies, the ElCheapos they will jump over to Hillary.  If the election is fair, it would not surprise me that with all the new Republicans that Trump has brought in that he wouldn`t overcome and win anyway.

I mean, how enthused are diehard Democrats going to be if they are then on the same side as the likes of George Will and Karl Rove and the Koch brothers?    And the Rubios keep reminding us that "Trump isn`t a conservative", actually Trump is exactly the opposite of why many Democrats haven`t even considered voting Republican in the past.

Highlighted
Advisor

Yeah, pox on Willard. I might have given the guy who was Gov of Mass but not for the guy who had to remake himself in the image of the goober base.

While like GWB he's now cast onto the RINO pile, he's guilty of helping to create Trump.

I'm rooting for El Donaldo to lead the goof troop into a box canyon.  If he wins and it's the country he leads in there, well, it is what we deserve. Some people are slow learners.

And yeah, yeah I know. Things are so horrible right now that "it can't get any worse."

Of one thing I am 100% confident.

Yes it can.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

If  we don`t elect a reformer and give him our full undivided, yes things will get a hell of alot worse.  With Clinton with Bush with Obama the car is out of gas and rolling backward..right up to the edge of the 1/2 mile deep canyon.   Do we elect Trump that will at least apply the brakes and stop that or do we just let it roll off the cliff and explode like a Stephen J Cannell tv show?   I`m not ready for the lord of the flies yet, so how about we elect Trump and prevent disaster. 

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

This is my guess only....but I believe Obama's AG will not indict Hillary because they have an agreement. If Hillary gets elected to WH, she will nominate Obama to SC.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: *A*M*E*N*!*

@BA Deere wrote:

Yes, if it comes down to Trump vs Hillary, the upper echelon of Repubs, the Kochs, the Karl Roves, the Bushies, the ElCheapos they will jump over to Hillary.  If the election is fair, it would not surprise me that with all the new Republicans that Trump has brought in that he wouldn`t overcome and win anyway.

I mean, how enthused are diehard Democrats going to be if they are then on the same side as the likes of George Will and Karl Rove and the Koch brothers?    And the Rubios keep reminding us that "Trump isn`t a conservative", actually Trump is exactly the opposite of why many Democrats haven`t even considered voting Republican in the past.

image.jpeg

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

trump is a disaster waiting to happen. MARK MY WORDS!