cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump is in Trouble

His so called presidency is in trouble. You can see it. You can feel it. And it all comes back to the fact that the man is a liar. He has no morals. He has no ethics. He trusts no one. And no one, with any sort of sense, trusts him.

Tick Tock.....BONGx8!!!!!!!!

Jen
24 Replies
Packard27
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump is in Trouble

Jens,

Here's the hardest part for most of us to grasp. I do not believe that Trump cares all that much right now about what you, me, Washington K Streeters, Congress, or the entire MSM/Hollywood power elite class think. The man does not appear to give a rip what we say, write, or imagine.

Watch Obamacare over the next few months. I suspect Trump is just crazy enough to intentionally blow-up the whole thing through administrative means, and then immediately blame both Democrats and Republicans for their mutually exclusive roles in creating and then failing to repeal the dysfunctional ACA. 

Hang on tight. What comes next may cause a bit of unexpected discomfort for a few of us.

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

Trump doesn't have to do a thing for obamacare to blow up..........it's doing that all by itself.

The discomfort we are all facing started about 7 years ago.  And.......it wasn't unexpected.

ihmarty543282
Senior Contributor

How on Earth could Trump "intentionally blow up" Obama care? You dems are so confused.....

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

By killing the subsidies to the insurance companies, IH.....

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/trump-obamacare-explode-236623

And remember - it's the health care of only 6 - 7 % of the population we are talking about.  Self employed people - like you farmers and business owners.  And others that aren't employed.  MY INSURANCE IS NOT AFFECTED, just like I said during the entire campaign, when Trump was trying to convince people that EVERYONE WAS affected by what was going on with Obamacare.  Maybe you guys need to find your own solution - since your great white hope - Trump - lied to you about how easy it was going to be to fix YOUR insurance.

Tick Tock.....BONGx8!!!!!!!!

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oh. Well then blowing it up would be the best possible outcome. It was going to cost the government nearly 1 trillion dollars over 10 years according to the CBO. Ridiculous for only 6-7% of the population.

bruce MN
Advisor

Hideous irony in what you say as everything points to you being in that demographic from what you've said here. 

hardnox
Advisor

He is a vile human specimen for sure- anyone who didn't come to that conclusion a long time ago is similarly defiled.

Packard27
Senior Contributor

Look on the positive side. Nothing will unite the Washington DC power elites in both political parties like a threat to their current access to Obamacare's federal money trough. As I have been prone to repeatedly write in this blog, there has always been just too d*mn much bi-partisan money swashing about DC these days for anything serious to happen to the ACA. The fix is in and it is bi-partisan.

Rest assured friends, had Republican Senators Susan Collins, John McCain, and Lisa Murkowski not risen up to stop any ACA revisions in the Senate's recent legislation proposals, some other Republican senators (i.e. Rob Portman, Rand Paul, Lindsay Graham, etc.) would have surely stepped forward to do the deed. Obamacare is here to stay unless POTUS goes all bat crazy on us by blowing the thing up.

The coal mine canary will be the Obamacare Healthcare insurance companies. Watch how they perform on the stock market tomorrow, next week, and next month. If investors start to think their promised "Obamacare fix" is in any real danger, they will flee the likes of AETNA, Cigna, Humana, UnitedHealth, and Anthem. If not, all well be well.

For everyone else, just expect to pay a little bit more in the coming years for your health care. It is the way of the world, don't you know? Just giving the common man what he wants...good & hard.

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

He is playing you fruit cakes like a harp from hell.