cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump is too Chicken

To do a news conference tonight and talk about this tape. He's going to do a taped response. But this is not going to go away....

Jen
6 Replies
Blacksandfarmer
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump is too Chicken

Both Bill and Hillary got U.S service members killed by making poor choices and the only thing you can talk about is something Trump said 11 years ago? The only thing Trump is really guilty of is hurting people's feelings.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No, no, no. This is much more than that. There has been too much with Trump in the last several weeks. The ship is going down, now just a question of how many rats sink with the ship.

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Republicans across America in crisis, and FOX news has the hurricane on.

The bigger hurricane is playing out tonight all across America. Is this what all Republicans are like? It looks like it to me....

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Not enough - the tape is not enough. This "apology" was just to CYA.

Bringing up the Clintons was wrong if this was a real apology. He just looked angry - not apologetic at all.

Jen
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

One of the CNN people said it best from a tweet they got "It looked like a hostage video".

Totally agree. That is what the video looked like - it's going to be a long couple of days for the Trump campaign, that I can tell you.

Jen
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

This is the trouble in this "Andy Warhol" society, everyone has to be "shocking" to get attention, Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct to Lady Ga Ga.  Then You have Michael Jackson abusing kids, he paid out money to victims but kept making music..a guy named "Earl" would`ve been locked up and key thrown away, but Jackson`s fans never strayed.  The football player that was involved with dog fighting.  Kobe Bryant raping a woman now it`s all forgotten.  And of course the trail of unexplained dead bodies in the wake of the Clinton crime family.

There`s no dead bodies in Trump`s wake.  Donald Trump, was trying to be entertaining on a goofy show and he said locker room smack, I`ve heard it in junior high, i`ve heard the same in bar rooms, in coop elevator lanes, in cafes...I heard similar just yesterday in real life.   Donald Trump said it, it`s on tape however if I hear the same in lily white Iowa, should anyone really be shocked?  Bill Clinton has said similar and acted upon it...but we have to give him some slack because he protected a woman`s "right" to kill her baby, right?

I realize that some holier than thou Baptists are going to have a hard time with what they hear in the tapes and this may be enough without that holy roller vote, Hillary might win.  Those Baptists better get their backhoe and grease out, because if Hillary does win, they`ll have to bury their guns or they`ll be confiscated, those holy rollers also better come to terms with more baby killing and more sexual deviant behavior.  By the end of evil Hillary`s first term there will be no guns left and everyone will be baking cakes for homosexuals, there will be some damned fat homos, for sure   Smiley Happy