cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Trump - just as we feared...

As you  know, I am NOT a fan of the Copy /  Paste that some are, but I think this warrants an exception :

Full article below, including a nice pic of Ivana.

" Ivana Trump told her lawyer Michael Kennedy that from time to time her husband reads a book of Hitler’s collected speeches, My New Order, which he keeps in a cabinet by his bed. "

“Did your cousin John give you the Hitler speeches?” I asked Trump.

Trump hesitated. “Who told you that?”

Later, Trump returned to this subject. “If I had these speeches, and I am not saying that I do, I would never read them.”

Donald Trump appears to take aspects of his German background seriously. John Walter works for the Trump Organization, and when he visits Donald in his office, Ivana told a friend, he clicks his heels and says, “Heil Hitler,” possibly as a family joke.

( Sounds like he hasn't changed much , if anything gotten worse over the years ... )

" Trump is often belligerent, as if to pep things up. On the telephone with me, he attacked a local writer as “a disgrace” and savaged a financier’s wife I knew as “a giant, a three in the looks department.”

“Donald is a believer in the big-lie theory,” his lawyer had told me. “If you say something again and again, people will believe you.”

http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/2015/07/donald-ivana-trump-divorce-prenup-marie-brenner

4 Replies
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump - just as we feared...

I can`t think of anyone on Earth whose life has been the opposite of hitler`s more than Donald freaking Trump.  So, try again brown star.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

The man who is against personal attacks says what ?

Brown star ???????  LOL  you are as gross as gilligan = not a compliment.

Back when the article came out, I suppose you'd be tempted to call it bitter divorcee talk , but it lines up perfectly with the behavior he exhibits .

I see why this upsets you  so Smiley Very Happy

hardnox
Advisor

Given what we do know and what our lyin' eyes tell us on a daily basis I think it is fair to assume the worst.

At minimum, absolutely no reason to assume the Great Man will make any of our problems better.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@hardnox wrote:

Given what we do know and what our lyin' eyes tell us on a daily basis I think it is fair to assume the worst.

At minimum, absolutely no reason to assume the Great Man will make any of our problems better.

See why we don't want government in charge of health care. None......and I mean NONE.......not one single one of them can be trusted.