Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Trump kickin' some serious

15 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump kickin' some serious

So the media and Rick Perry were running around screaming like chickens with their heads cut off about how Trump needs to apologize...Trump flips them off and then he goes from 18% to 24% in the polls...Smiley Very Happy  you gotta love it!

If Trump did apologize, his presidential bid would be in a death spin right now, that`s what "they" were hoping and then they wouldn`t have to talk about imigration.   I think the remarkable thing is with all of Trump`s baggage, and i`ll tell you he does have alot of baggage, people are willing to put up with it, simply because he is telling them what they know is the truth.

Immagine if one of the squeaky cleans like Bush or Jindal or Kasich adopted trump`s common sense immigration stance?  why they`d be 70% in the polls.

Veteran Advisor

Hey Bruce, just reading about one of your homeboys. Good guy with a gun, responsible gun owner shoots 17 yr. old girl for asking him to quit riding his lawn mower through her yard. He went home, got his .45 and hid in her backyard and shot her 3 times when she came outside to tie up her dogs. Went home and hid the gun. Police found it and he admited he shot her.
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Hey Bruce, just reading about one of your homeboys. Good guy with a gun, responsible gun owner shoots 17 yr. old girl for asking him to quit riding his lawn mower through her yard. He went home, got his .45 and hid in her backyard and shot her 3 times when she came outside to tie up her dogs. Went home and hid the gun. Police found it and he admited he shot her.

I cant believe that.  What sort of nut would do that?  But the scary part is that he was considered normal and able to obtain a gun!!!!!

Veteran Advisor

Trump appears to be the only candidate with bigger balls than the Hildebeast at this point.  People are ready for someone willing to "tell it like it is".

Veteran Advisor

And the more Trump can marginalize the RINOS like McCain, the better. Trump will not be the nominee, but he will shape the race,and for the better. 

http://mashable.com/2015/07/19/donald-trump-john-mccain-round-3/

McCain started the fight....calling Trump followers "crazies". Maybe McSame should go back to flying around with sexy lobbyists, cheating on wives, oggling Sarah Palin, and trying to remember how many houses his wealthy wife owns. Yeah, and singing "Bomb BOmb Bomb Iran". Nothing fruity about him, right?

FUnny how all the progressive types that hated McCain now see him as a hero.

Glad I never voted for the dipshite.

Veteran Advisor

I was reading the Des Moines Red Star's editorial this morning. Mr. Big must have wrote it, himself. They can't tell Trump what to say, unlike some others. Trump tells it like it is. Trump leads in the polls and that scares the people that hate the truth. A local straw poll at a county fair had Trump as the winner and Walker a close second. Bush was in the single digits.
The real bloviating perveyor of bull scat is, as usual, the Des Moines Register.
Senior Contributor

nuff said

trumpi.jpg

Advisor

Correctomundo BA..he's in for the long haul...

Veteran Advisor

Re: The Puke!

Hey, it's The Puke! Someone should drop him off at the border, and if he survives the drug lords and can get back to a computer keyboard , he can write about how Trump is dead-on right.