cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

Re: Correctomundo BA..he's in for the long haul...

The person that I am watching right now is Jeb Bush, because when the dust settles, if I had to place a bet it would be that he is our next president.  i`m enough of a tinfoil hat man, that it appears Trump and Bush are a "tag team" ...Trump saying anti-Mexican stuff that is...well what I wanna hear Smiley Embarassed 

Now I`m not saying that Bush and Trump have to hug and kiss, but if Bush treats him decent and trump makes a few campaign appearances where he poaches his lips and says "Hillary will be a disaster an utter disaster!"  well, that would be good enough for a Redneck as myself to vote for Bush...where as before, if it was drizzling on November 8th next year, I may have skipped the election not seeing enough difference in Jeb and Hillary. 

My gut says Hillary doesn`t make enough of the average Democrat knuckle-draggers get a tingle up their leg and if Trump gives blessing to Bush...for one last time a Republican will sqeak by with just enough electoral votes.  Just my opinion.

Veteran Advisor

Re: The Puke!

Amen about the pukester.

I made a bet earlier today that one of the fruitcakes would find a Paul Krugman quote about Trump/McCain to put up to entertain us with, and guess I was right again. Well played by that strange little man.

Senior Contributor

Re: The Puke!

Careful, BA will be VERY UPSET about you and your personal attacks.

Prepare for his wrath !!!

Any minute now.........

Soon...

Soonish....

Bigot.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump kickin' some serious

@Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^) wrote:
I was reading the Des Moines Red Star'sRED STAR. sounds like sonething directly from the Mao Tse Deng era.  What are you doing reading that rubbish.  editorial this morning. Mr. Big must have wrote it, himself. They can't tell Trump what to say, unlike some others. Trump tells it like it is. Trump leads in the polls and that scares the people that hate the truth. A local straw poll at a county fair had Trump as the winner and Walker a close second. Bush was in the single digits.
The real bloviating perveyor of bull scat is, as usual, the Des Moines Register.

Veteran Advisor

Re: Correctomundo BA..he's in for the long haul...

Does that include Florida's Sec of State and Ohio's faulty voting machines and the SUUPREME COURT?
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump kickin' some serious

Colin,

All of us on this forum would like you to post more often.

Please consider.