cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Trump on Howard Stern

Is this what you guys stand for?  Hitlery will have a hayday with this:  http://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/donald-trump-said-a-lot-of-...

9 Replies
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump on Howard Stern

You don't see any problems at all with Hillary bringing up the subject of men and their bimbos? Trump looks pretty tame compared to another prominent man in the life of the Hildebeast.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Horton, I think it`s just a sign of the direction of society, on the farm we`re a little isolated of that, even if the interview took place in 2000.   I remember when GW Bush was elected in 2000, my Dad the political atheist wondered how someone like that could be elected, what that was, was in the year of our Lord 2000, George W Bush was the best person that could be elected given the corruption of society.

With Obama, he especially excited every damned pagen and heathen out there and they crawled to the polls in a intoxicated stupor and voted for him...we could`ve done one hell of alot better.

Now with Trump, it`s a shame that we can only get the truth and votes in that vessel.  Trump draws the  (tsk*) needed edgy immoral Democrat votes to win the Whitehouse.  I`m around factory workers and they talk just like that Howard Stern show, banging women, women they`d like to bang and such.  It`s just where society unfortunately has gone.  Trump may be the best that this country can draw the support and win in this year of our Lord Twenty and Sixteen.   Sad? Youbetcha.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Right On BA....if you can't beat 'em join 'em huh?  You do realize all the time since 2007 when we were supporting the Tea Party and battling the forces of liberalism that Trump was on the other side fighting against us....right?

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

So the lack of morals is equalized and a vote for Trump is pretty much the same as a vote for Bill Clinton.  Is that what we have sunk to?

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

what we have sunk to is the choice between going to the polls in november and electing a slimeball such as Trump, who stands a 97% chance of being the next POTUS if he gets past the goalies at the RNC this summer, or staying home and watching as either Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, or some idiot like Joe Biden that couldn't spell Kat if you spotted him the K and the A. becomes President and appoints three or more liberal supreme court justices and further erodes the ability of the USA to resume being a functioning republic.

A true conservative cannot get elected in the country we now live in. Trump has a pretty good shot at winning the election because, as the book says "Winners aren't Losers."

Liberals are going to vote for Trump in numbers unprecedented since Ronald Reagon won virtually every state in the union. They won't vote for the pure candidate we would like. I know this because I hear the jokes they make about the Hildebeast and about Colonel Sanders. I hear a new one virtually every day.

Sometimes you have to hold your nose and vote for the lessor evil.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Really Red, you've caved too?  I'm away from this place for a week and all he77 breaks loose.  An example of voting for the lesser evil would be voting for Rubio instead of Cruz.  Trump is an equal evil and I absolutely will not vote for him.  I will write in Ted Cruz.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Just a thought -- once we actually get to the general election -- a write-in vote, a non-vote, or a vote for a 3rd-party candidate is essentially a vote for the other party's candidate.

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

Could be, I don't see any difference between them.  If your state hasn't had it's primary yet you better think long and hard about who you nominate.

OKdon
Senior Contributor

You have a sane choice for the nomination. Gov John kasich of Ohio. He has had experience in the congress and leadership experience in the governors chair in Ohio.. Of course he will not win my vote but why not yours?

There is only two acceptable candidates left. repub John Kasich and dem Bernie Sanders. So you have a choice and I have a choice and both can discuss issues in a civil manner. Perhaps you need a candidate that will shove your ideas down my throat. There still debate and voting in thesenate and the halls of congress. Use your ability to pursuade our representatives to accept your ideas. Why do you think you need a dictator in chief? Where all republican positions win all of the time?

Trump and Cruz are the product of the tea baggers that believe doing nothing is preferable to getting half a loaf. You have too high of expectations and certainly can't abide compromise as if compromise is equal to losing. Nobody gets all they wants and i don't think you should expect so either.