cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Trump rally in New Mexico

Violence and riots, I think you Trump haters really have to ask yourselves are you on the side of violence or on the side of someone (trump) speaking common sense.   The evidence is right there in front of you, the Left stands for violence and censorship...they can`t even bear to hear the truth it burns their ears and they go insane and riot.  They have no coherent rebuttal to the truth, only violence.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/protests-turn-violent-outside-trump-rally-in-new-mexico/ar-BB...

35 Replies
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Trump rally in New Mexico

Reading that article, it would seem that trump's Brown Shirts started trying to control the 1st Amendment rights of the protesters and acted violently by dragging them out of the stand and roughing them up when they resisted.  Do you really say that trump speaks the truth?  He mocks the handicapped, the poor, the immigrants and you eat it up.  He seems to be the one who censors people when they disagree with him!  WTFU!!!!

bruce MN
Advisor

Look up what Red said about the Warsaw ghetto

These people were doing exactly what Red went on and on in lauding the resistance of those being attacked by fascist forces indeed, and most admirably, doing. Brian has it DEAD ON  We can only look forward to a summer of this very thing. And in time, it won't just be Donald's mercenaries.  There will be a mass of volunteer agitators.

It is up to the press and civic leaders to paint a picture of what is happening so clear that the public can recognize it.  But I have serious doubts that they can or will.   Having lived in a voracious news and current events consuming household and culture in the summer of 1968, I'd not be surprised if that's time ultimately pales in the light of what 2016 becomes.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Re: Look up what Red said about the Warsaw ghetto

comparing agitators at a Trump Campaign rally to victims of the Nazi WW II attempt to

wipe out the European Jewish population has to rank up there with the worst post I have

ever seen on this site.

Congratulations...you just slid under a snake.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

PS

better get the meds checked. Might be a clinical manifestation

going on that needs some adjustments.

bruce MN
Advisor

No stretch by any stretch of the imagination in comparison to the context you pimped out those heroic souls over.  Nowhere close.

hardnox
Advisor

The better analogy would be from the oft repeated trope of the gun people whereby, had each of those Jews had a gun and, early on, started taking one with them, then the Holocaust wouldn't have occurred.

Although it lacks a little both in the original form and the appropriation thereof.

The original is widely accepted in many quarters, though.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Saying that the reason for the second amendment rights are illustrated by

what happened to the Jewish population of Warsaw Poland during WW II

is so obvious that it is not even worth debate...if you cannot see that, you

are fruitier than a barrel of fermenting apples.

Comparing people pissed at the political process in America...the same

type of process that gave us free ice cream with Biden and Barack, to

Jews fighting back, heroically while faced with almost certain death, is

something a toddler would find to be on the same scale....someone

lacking adult perspective and judgement.

Ranks right up there with SHifty outsourcing his dental work to Mexico,

and then going on about protecting the workers in America and failing

to see the hypocrisy.

A real signature moment for you. I will archive this.

bruce MN
Advisor

You confirm nox's contention,.

it's about the hatred and the indescretions.  About standing up.  As I said, we are going to see a lot of this.  There were glimpses of it during the early season.  

You know what's going on.  It's your seeming approval that is so appalling, especially in light of comparison to that awful era in human history

bruce MN
Advisor

AIt's possible that you don't recall, but that was where he was going.