cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: PS

Ha HA HA HA You are totally busted dude !!! Fess up, sign out and head over to breitbart where you belong
schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Re: Look up what Red said about the Warsaw ghetto

You aren't much better as you ARE the snake!!

hardnox
Advisor

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_gun_control_theory

Its enough of a thing that there's actually a wiki on it.

As far as the part of the theory that says that if the Jews had reacted early on it would have stopped it, there's an historical problem. It is well documented  that for quite some times the Jews were quite compliant. They were a small minority but had been treated well in Germany for several generations- they were citizens, many of the fathers and grandfathers had severed loyally in the Great War, intermarriage was near 50% and they just couldn't imagine what where history was going. Didn't matter whether they had guns or not, they weren't going to use them, at least in large numbers.

As far as Warsaw, sure. That's later, a different context but just like the Polish partisans (who doublecrossed the Jews, or at least sacrificed them in a strategic manner) at that point they knew they were on an extermination list. The Poles were just on a slightly different extermiation list but, fwiw, more Poles died in the war than Jews. Sure you're going to fight with whatever you can get your hands on. But that one isn't a gun control issue- guns are always controlled when you're under hostile military occupation.

r3020
Senior Advisor

They do everything you accused the baggers of doing. But every tea party gathering was completely peaceful and when they left the grounds were cleaner than when they arrived.

r3020
Senior Advisor

When Lavoy Finicum stood up you cheer because he was rightously shot. Talk about the brown shirts.

Milligan Hay - Iowa d:^)
Veteran Advisor

Re: Ja Wohl!

image.jpeg

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

The Road to Hell

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/365103/how-nazis-used-gun-control-stephen-p-halbrook

in a few years , you would be looking for internet quotes telling us all how pedophilia was the

nature order of things too, just like some other poster suggested, if you got marching orders from

Mother Earth News and Huffpo.

hardnox
Advisor

Re: The Road to Hell

a) the Jews and others in Germany who were being rounded up had no idea what was to come- in fact the Final Solution wasn't even decided on for a couple more years.

b) let's suppose that for some reason- internet rumor or such- El Donaldo's 60 million illegals decide that history indicates the same will be their fate.

c) guns are freely available so they decide to take the suggested course of action when Ze Donaldtroopers come knocking on their doors.

d) I don't think the outcome would be what the counterfactional historical revisionists assume.

*actually might if it really was 60 million, but El Donaldo is known for rounding errors. The Jews were a small minority and resistance in generally was small. The story is about the majority descending into tribal madness, not that the minority was going to stop it if they were armed.

Our multi-culturalism may actually save you guys from yourselves. I'm fairly hopeful.

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

your "logic" is so full of crapola that its a wonder if you can even

get through a morning without changing your pants.

If I follow your premise throught, it's basically that the USA has

left the door open to illegal immigration, and now we should

just say, OK, lets have another executive order and disregard

our laws, and say..."amnesty, but Puhleassssee don't anyone

else do it again". Really worked good the last time, right?

The only other option would be to shoot and euthanize the illegal

population, instead of deporting them to their homeland? Where

do you come up with this crap????

The voters have listened to the various candidates, and guess which

view is winning? 

I think my idea that we should deport liberals and keep most of the

illegals makes a lot of sense. 95% of Canada is pretty sparsely

populated and they would probably welcome you. Then again, 

maybe not so much.

hardnox
Advisor

That's not even remotely related to what I said, dipstick.