Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

Harry Reid in the 1990's

back when it was fashionable to support American labor, by American 

workers.

Harry Reid who was for deporting illegals. On August 5, 1993, Dirty Harry's office issued the following:

"In response to increased terrorism and abuse of social programs by aliens, Sen. Harry Reid (D-Nev.) Today introduced the first and only comprehensive immigration reform bill in Congress. Currently, an alien living illegally in the United States often pays no taxes but receives unemployment, welfare, free medical care and other federal benefits. Recent terrorist acts, including the World Trade Center bombing, have underscored the need to keep violent criminals out of the country.

"Our borders have overflowed with illegal immigrants placing tremendous burdens on our criminal justice system, schools and social programs. The Immigration and Naturalization Service needs the ability to step up enforcement. Our federal wallet is stretched to the limit by illegal aliens getting welfare, food stamps, medical care, and other benefits often without paying any taxes.

“Safeguards like welfare and free medical care are in place to boost Americans in need of short-term assistance. These programs were not meant to entice freeloaders and scam artists from around the world. Even worse, Americans have seen heinous crimes committed by individuals who are here illegally.”

His statements were to announce a bill Dirty Harry introduced back then titled the Immigration Stabilization Act [S.1351][19]. That bill is 76 pages long.It is the strongest anti-illegals piece of legislation I've ever seen. I'm betting it was not written by Dirty Harry, but by lawyers who know what they're doing and the sure to come legal challenges. It covers the whole gambit of turning off the trillions spent over the past 30 years since Reagan sold us out.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The Road to Hell

Mitt Romney had the best solution to have policies in play the lead the illegals to "self deport".    And I think at the end of the day, that will be President El Donaldo`s compromise in this "deal" ...but you have to go into the negotiations with that iron hand.  

Obama telegraphs the message that he`ll grant amnesty...oh paaaaathwaaay to citizenship or whatever the hell you want to call it, but let`s be honest "Amnesty" after telegraphing that, you get all these Mexician kids from Guatemala and all over the damned place right at the US border in their dirty diapers.  A sovereign nation just can`t handle that.  A big wall built would be the best taxpayer investment since the TVA, it would telegraph "WE DON`T WANT YOU!!!".

If it really is as bad as you make out that there`s 60 million illegals and they`ll all run down the Bob`s Gun Shop and buy AK-47s and go white people hunting...if it really is that bad our country already is lost and you`d better elect Trump or in a couple years there`ll be 120 million illegals with AK-47s.

Those thugs can`t be appeased, they wave the Mexician flag, throw bottles at police horses, gunfire, overturn police cars, scream obscenities, censor free speech and disrupt the political process.  And to implement policies that bring in more is totally insane...I mean you really have to hate your children and grandchildren if you want anything less that Trump`s immigration policy.

All these Mexican riots at Trump rallies has to be good advertising FOR Trump.  A soccer mom getting back from a jog, wipes off her SPF-30 sun lotion and gives her kids juice boxes with the news on sees this on tv, one would think she would look into her little angel`s eyes and vote for Trump this November.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

+1

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

I said before that "security" was going to be the number one

issue driving the voters in November, and it looks more and

more like that will be the case.

Economic security and physical security, and guess who has

made both hinge points of his campaign?

Bernie Sanders would take us to a Venezuela type of country, 

whereas Hilliary Clinton would let us be overrun, and then

ask "at this point, what difference does it make?"

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

And Trump beats Hillary on the economy too.  The news is a scary place these days, we see the immigrant problem that Europe has, Venezuela can`t pump oil fast enough to put food on the shelves and riots at a presidential candidate`s rallies.  Those are riots with the waving of a Mexician flag and violence...and yet these diehard affluent, white liberals on here are apologists for them...what are they, Kevin fricken Bacon???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Get real.

My only solace is knowing you are part of a very very tiny minority.

"WE DON`T WANT YOU!!!".

Im not aware of your math skills, but people like me are way ahead of people like you.

Becareful about your deporting rhetoric.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: +1

-843923429632987492392432940938439021984932843928y49382y49832493296460194392901243720019349274328975429590274897594875209457456009239838299857489290095209872598273459034590749270957249075474937902459247594579879437598472987592348754652729247529592609265990659206529386592346920564392653426560526520965220956209652096524962349659235423965926596592659439056902365062340657820256423654236520986526250956092227!!!!!

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well it depends on you definition of "people like you" and "people like me".  You BLT clowns are <2% of the population and "people like me" are >98% of the population.  And these coalitions from hell that you radical, less than 2%ers have jumped in bed with, don`t like you.  Like look at Syria, look at most of the nations in Africa, even Mexicans aren`t all that thrilled with your niche lifestyle.

But your post makes my point, you are dangerously bordering on inciting violence, threatening and excusing these dangerous riots.  I have to believe that there are still enough decent people left in America that they will go to the polls and elect Trump.  It`s pretty obvious who wants to bring solutions to the table and who wants to riot.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What`s "28y"?  Smiley Very Happy    

So, are you against that Harry Reid cared for America back in 1993 or that he flip-flopped or that Red brought the embarassment to our attention? 

Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

BA, it just illustrates how fruity this whole bunch has become to

see what a mainstream Democrat wrote in 1993, and to look at

what is going on in America right now.

The sad point is that it may be too late....Trump may be a Don

Quixote figure trying to reverse the decline of America.

Keeping guns out of the hands of trespassers is a huge undertaking,

and if Boris and Nuts want to compare the trespassers in America

to Jews in Warsaw Poland, they are as fruity as I have ever seen.

Like I have said many times before, these guys can always volunteer

to give up their seat on the bus and try to eke out a living someplace

else in the world.

Don't hold your breath waiting for that, though.....they expect the same

invisible "man behind the tree" that funds their retirements and their

CSP checks to ante up for the whole world , begging to get in and

suckle the government teats.

I call that delusional thinking....hard to believe their minds cannot even

grasp the impossibility of what they think is fashionable.